PDA

View Full Version : Question of PM's

GrayGhost
09-28-2013, 06:46 AM
Leon and all, sorry I put this here, figured I could get a fast answer and Leon isn't on line now.

MY PM box hs all the messages I've received, till I delete them, but "Sent items" says 0. How come, and how can I get to see the messages I sent, or replies to received ones, just like in emails.

anyone have an answer? Thanks in advance. Scott

batsballsbases
09-28-2013, 06:55 AM
Scott,
the way I do it is click the box on the right that is in blue that says private messages. then on the left down the line in bold blue it says private messages click on that and a pop down box will have 3 items folders, inbox, sent messages click on that box that says sent messages,You should be able to see your sent messages.

bmattioli
09-28-2013, 06:57 AM
When you go to send a PM look down alittle further for additional options field where there is a check box to save to your sent folder. By default I believe is is unchecked..

Leon
09-28-2013, 07:02 AM
When you go to send a PM look down alittle further for additional options field where there is a check box to save to your sent folder. By default I believe is is unchecked..

Correct. I only changed mine a few months ago and for years never had copies of my sent messages. It's much better to save a copy in the sent folder...but it does have to be checked, as mentioned.

GrayGhost
09-28-2013, 07:03 AM
Thank you both so much. I had never seen that box. only been a member over four years..:):)

toledo_mudhen
09-28-2013, 07:20 AM
uh...yea..me too... Great post

thehoodedcoder
09-28-2013, 10:09 AM
There is probably a setting in the forum software to turn that on by default for everyone.

Funny I was wondering the same thing just two days ago. Thought it was off on purpose.

Kevin