PDA

View Full Version : Rea???

gnaz01
09-21-2013, 03:01 PM
Got an email saying catalogs ship this coming Friday, no preview up yet anywhere???

jcmtiger
09-21-2013, 05:18 PM
Click on the old cardboard site and click REA under auctions, there is a preview there. I thought this auction was in November?

Joe

thehoodedcoder
09-21-2013, 06:37 PM
no matter how many times i go to the site...i can never remember where it is.

if you are trying to drum up interest wouldn't you make the preview much much easier to find?

kevin

CharleyBrown
09-22-2013, 08:04 AM
Is the preview up? I tried going through oldcardboard, but it just takes me to the regular page.

Iron Horse
09-22-2013, 10:28 AM
No, preview is not up yet. Wish it was :)

brob28
09-23-2013, 03:35 PM
For those wondering about it, I just got this email regarding Catalogs:

REA Fall Auction Starts Next Week!
Travel Schedule Reminder!

www.RobertEdwardAuctions.com - 908-226-9900

Fall Auction Preview Online Friday!
Catalogs Mail Next Monday!
Bidding Starts Next Tuesday!

1933 V353 World Wide Gum (Canadian Goudey) Uncut Sheet with Three Babe Ruths and Lou Gehrig
REA's Fall Auction is right around the corner! The auction preview will be available on our website this Friday, September 27. All catalogs will ship via USPS on Monday, September 30 and should begin arriving within 2-5 days depending on your location. The auction will open for bidding on Tuesday, October 1. The final day for bidding will be Saturday, October 19. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via e-mail at info@robertedwardauctions.com.

If you've forgotten your bidder number, click here.

If you've forgotten your password, click here.

If you'd like to register to bid in the auction, click here.

Outstanding Memorabilia Featured In The Fall Auction!
The Fall Auction will feature hundreds of memorabilia items for all types of collectors! Impressive highlights include an extraordinary 1916-1918 Ty Cobb Pro-Model Bat - Graded GU9 by PSA/DNA, a 1955 Ted Williams Boston Red Sox Game-Used Road Jersey with remarkable provenance (MEARS A9), a 1912 Boston Red Sox World Champion's Medallion consigned directly from the family of 1912 Red Sox team member Charley Hall, a 1992 Michael Jordan Olympic "Dream Team" Signed Game-Used Jersey (MEARS A10) with Jordan Foundation provenance, and a 2004 Boston Red Sox World Series ring. The auction also includes a run of World Series programs from 1911 to 1996, dozens of Hall of Fame signed items, and much, much more!

Travel Schedule Reminder: Deliver Consignments in Person!
For the convenience of consignors, REA Consignment Director Brian Dwyer will be visiting a number of different cities this fall meeting with collectors and accepting consignments for the blockbuster Spring Auction. Brian will be able to offer early consignors the best deals with reference to cash advances, discounted consignment rates, free grading, and various promotional possibilities. If you have quality material you think may be of interest and would like to deliver items in person, please call 908-226-9900 or email him at bdwyer@robertedwardauctions.com.

Brian will be in the following cities in the next three weeks:
• September 27/28: Kansas City, MO
• October 4/5: Indianapolis, IN
• October 11/12: San Francisco, CA
If you're interested in meeting with Brian to discuss consignments, please contact him as soon as possible to make arrangements. We are especially interested in single graded cards, partial or complete graded sets, 19th century cards and memorabilia, pre-1975 unopened material, and all other sports and non-sports cards and memorabilia.

Robert Edward Auctions, LLC., PO Box 7256, Watchung, NJ 07069
908-226-9900 - www.RobertEdwardAuctions.com

the 'stache
09-23-2013, 04:57 PM
Edit, didn't see the part of Bill's post that included the preview date.

brob28
09-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Bill hopefully there are a few nice Johnson portraits! :D

ngrow9
09-26-2013, 06:43 PM
The preview is up:

http://bid.robertedwardauctions.com/

the 'stache
09-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Bill hopefully there are a few nice Johnson portraits! :D

Bill, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I have a feeling that if a single Johnson is being sold, it will be a much higher grade than I can afford. But you never know ;)

I'm about to go take a look.

CharleyBrown
09-26-2013, 07:14 PM
Looks like I'm not getting any work done tonight! Can't wait to check out the preview in its entirety.

the 'stache
09-26-2013, 07:16 PM
Holy cow, some incredible things for sale. Somebody's selling a near complete T206 set. 519/524. Starting bid is $15k. I wonder how high that will go?

A lot of gorgeous T205s including a Ty Cobb PSA7.

Looks like I'm not getting any work done tonight! Can't wait to check out the preview in its entirety.

You and me both, Sean. You and me, both.

Holy ___, look at that Matty T205. PSA 8. Wow. /drool

A Red Hindu Zack Wheat T206 PSA 2, with real nice eye appeal.