PDA

View Full Version : T211 Help

oldjudge
09-17-2013, 11:41 AM
Let me preface this post by saying if it is misplaced please move it. Anyway, in Heritage's May 2013 auction they had a group of four t211s. One of the four was Thomas, the last card I need to finish the set. I missed seeing this lot and it was won for between $800 and $900. I contacted Heritage to see if the buyer would consider selling the Thomas, but he had taken the cards to the Natioal and sold them to someone who he did not know. So, I figured I'd take a shot and see if anyone on the board had purchased these cards, and if so, if they would trade or sell the Thomas. If you bought it and would consider parting with it please email me at oldjudge@gmail.com

Thanks--Jay

Leon
09-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Let me preface this post by saying if it is misplaced please move it. Anyway, in Heritage's May 2013 auction they had a group of four t211s. One of the four was Thomas, the last card I need to finish the set. I missed seeing this lot and it was won for between $800 and $900. I contacted Heritage to see if the buyer would consider selling the Thomas, but he had taken the cards to the Natioal and sold them to someone who he did not know. So, I figured I'd take a shot and see if anyone on the board had purchased these cards, and if so, if they would trade or sell the Thomas. If you bought it and would consider parting with it please email me at oldjudge@gmail.com

Thanks--Jay

Jay, as an addicted collector myself, we can all feel your pain. We can just consider this an off topic thread by a good board member. Good luck.....

oldjudge
09-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Thanks Leon, you are the best!

Leon
09-18-2013, 07:21 PM
Thanks Leon, you are the best!

You're welcome Jay. Hope to see you at next year's National.