PDA

View Full Version : ...

Sean1125
09-11-2013, 03:07 PM

T205 GB
09-11-2013, 03:35 PM
I am sorry it was you. I made a comment at dinner Friday night that some dumbass got ripped off when they bought out his table (unaware till now it was you). This sparked a huge conversation and tounge lashing of him. This guy is a true POS. Was removed from a few card shows in the midwest for selling fake Jordan RC's and altered cards. I wish there wasn't guys like him around. I hope some restitution is seeked based on what happened or maybe he will........................well I am not going there right now but you could kinda fill in the blanks if you know me:D

vintagetoppsguy
09-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Never trust a guy named after a Gremlin...

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090920192845/gremlins/images/f/fa/Gizmo.PNG

rdwyer
09-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Dick giddings is a dick! Always typed in upper case, like a moron. We use to get into very heated discussions. Stay away from him!

glynparson
09-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Sorry but you need to take some responsibility for your actions. Is he a scumbag, yes. Does this excuse his lying to you, no. But if you are there you need to scrutinize the cards yourself. Nobody with quantities of those cards, and set up at the national, is just giving them away and leaving tons of cash on the table. I am sorry you got burned and hope it does not keep you from buying cards in the future. However you need to take responsibility for a purchase you willingly made and were able to look at. There are reasons the grading vultures had not descended on the table. Again I don't mean to sound harsh but chalk it up as learning lesson and thanks for alerting possible newbies to this type of scammer. Lastly not to defend the scammer but a card can be pack fresh and have surface wrinkles it should NEVER have erasures though.

RobertGT
09-11-2013, 04:00 PM
I was curious what this particular dealer looks like so I can remember the face when I attend big shows.

There is a youtube video of him here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcmY9sjLEmI

Sean1125
09-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Sorry but you need to take some responsibility for your actions. Is he a scumbag, yes. Does this excuse his lying to you, no. But if you are there you need to scrutinize the cards yourself. Nobody with quantities of those cards, and set up at the national, is just giving them away and leaving tons of cash on the table. I am sorry you got burned and hope it does not keep you from buying cards in the future. However you need to take responsibility for a purchase you willingly made and were able to look at. There are reasons the grading vultures had not descended on the table. Again I don't mean to sound harsh but chalk it up as learning lesson and thanks for alerting possible newbies to this type of scammer. Lastly not to defend the scammer but a card can be pack fresh and have surface wrinkles it should NEVER have erasures though.

I take full responsibility for my actions, I lost money - I moved on - anyone who knows me (or heard about it @ national) knows I was over it the next day. I am making the community aware he has no problem lying and screwing people over. If the deal was how I thought he wasn't leaving "huge amounts of money on the table" but there was enough that realistically on the purchase size both parties could/should have made out.

Michael B
09-11-2013, 04:08 PM

Glyn,

Perhaps it would do you well to actually read the original post. He does take responsibility for his actions and clearly admits he made a 'rookie mistake'. For you to castigate him serves little or no purpose.

Mich.ael Bow.lby

CMIZ5290
09-11-2013, 04:20 PM
First of all, a dealer who starts out as a Global grader is somewhat of a red flag for me. Secondly, I have never met the man, nor done any deals with him, but I have heard many horror stories.....

Cardboard Junkie
09-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Sorry to hear that this stuff happens to anyone.

So as an ex gai grader turned dealer he says "these cards are pack fresh ex or better", and they turn out having marks erased.
And we have professional sports card graders that say "this card is nr mt 8", and it turns out being trimmed.
I guess the lesson here is one has to determine authenticity and condition for themselves.
Guy sounds like a nogoodnik.

CMIZ5290
09-11-2013, 04:45 PM
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this is exactly why I only collect and deal in graded cards. Yes, there are downfalls to this, and I know alot of you hate grading companies....I just honestly think the pros out weigh the cons. There have been a couple of threads lately pertaining potential dishonesty with cards getting ridiculous bumps, and I agree. Some of these really stink to hell and back. I really don't know if there will ever be a happy medium, probably not....

glynparson
09-12-2013, 02:03 AM
I agree this Gizmo fool should have pointed out flaws especially alterations but when the card is raw and in front of you it is your responsibility to study the cards and make the determination on whether you choose to buy or not, and I am sorry but finding someone to wholesale you quantities of these cards, in higher grades, at a show like the national in 2013 is rare and should have been a red flag by itself. This Gizmo is apparently a jerk and a borderline crook but the OP did not in my mind except reasonable responsibility for cards right in front of him. Im sorry that I feel he is as much to blame as anyone. Had he scored big would he be on here telling us how he ripped off the dealer and bought a card raw and got a 9/10. That is the risk when buying raw. Like I said the dealers that grade would have been on this guy like vultures if the cards were truly high end. I do not excuse the puffery and lying by Mr Gizmo but I do not find the OP to be lacking in responsibility either. This should be common knowledge, especially to someone spending that knd of coin, and I do and did thank the op for bringing this type of thing to light for newbies. So if its graded by the card not the holder but if its raw just trust the opinion of the stranger on the other side of the table? Sounds foolish to me.

ullmandds
09-12-2013, 05:58 AM
Good points, Glyn.

JasonD08
09-12-2013, 06:10 AM
I have talked to Sean several times and sold him a deal or two in the past. He is young and has a lot to learn, but he is a good kid and has the drive and enthusiasm the hobby needs. As far as Gizmo, I have had one conversion over the phone calling him out on selling fake Fro Joy Ruths on eBay years ago. I am sure my conversation was a similiar as Sean's. This does not let Sean off of the hook.....Sean, you need to just chalk this up as experience and tuition for the learning and stick to buying from sources you trust and you know how they grade. If a deal is too good to be true then it just is. Do not let this jerk discourage you from the hobby. Purchase from trustworthy sources and you should never have a big loss like this again.

Jason

timber63401
09-12-2013, 06:13 AM
He has said at least twice on this thread that he made a mistake and took blame. Hes just pointing it out for everyone else to watch out for this guy.

autograf
09-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Think Gizmo has been on either this board before on the old Fullcount board before and doesn't have the greatest board etiquette.....he's one of the tables I skip over every year at the national because of the things I've heard about him. Too many dealers out there to have to deal with people like that.

Sean1125
09-12-2013, 08:54 AM
He has said at least twice on this thread that he made a mistake and took blame. Hes just pointing it out for everyone else to watch out for this guy.

Apparently it is hard to read.

slidekellyslide
09-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Think Gizmo has been on either this board before on the old Fullcount board before and doesn't have the greatest board etiquette.....he's one of the tables I skip over every year at the national because of the things I've heard about him. Too many dealers out there to have to deal with people like that.

Yes, he used to post to this forum back in the olden days...he always posted in ALL CAPS, was rude, and had horrible spelling and grammar.

savedfrommyspokes
09-12-2013, 10:34 AM
I have talked to Sean several times and sold him a deal or two in the past. He is young and has a lot to learn, but he is a good kid and has the drive and enthusiasm the hobby needs. As far as Gizmo, I have had one conversion over the phone calling him out on selling fake Fro Joy Ruths on eBay years ago. I am sure my conversation was a similiar as Sean's. This does not let Sean off of the hook.....Sean, you need to just chalk this up as experience and tuition for the learning and stick to buying from sources you trust and you know how they grade. If a deal is too good to be true then it just is. Do not let this jerk discourage you from the hobby. Purchase from trustworthy sources and you should never have a big loss like this again.

Jason

Great advice....I prefer to start dealing with someone on a smaller scale and work to a larger scale. In the mid 2000s (2003-06), I had a (retiring?) dealer wholesale to me large dollar amounts of cards(via monthly transactions) with the payment and shipment sizes increasing as my trust grew....eventually, after about 2.5 years I completed buying out most all of his inventory. I have developed 3 others similar relationships since and each has followed the same path. In each of these cases I have had no disappointments and have been very pleased with my dealings taking this approach, as honesty was established before any large amounts of money were exchanged.

kmac32
09-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Caveat Emptor comes to mind.

Exhibitman
09-12-2013, 06:09 PM
he's one of the tables I skip over every year at the national because of the things I've heard about him. Too many dealers out there to have to deal with people like that.

+1. I would add that the proviso that even the best, most experienced collector can find himself on the short end of a deal when buying at a show with suboptimal viewing conditions. Happened to me a couple of times at recent Nationals despite having been a show attendee for over 30 years, which is why I now carry a loupe and light source to review cards at shows if the lighting is bad, and I'm not even a condition bug.

hammer
09-12-2013, 06:40 PM
If it's too good to be true well you know the end of the saying.

CMIZ5290
09-12-2013, 06:50 PM
I love the youtube post, priceless....

Sean1125
09-17-2013, 12:39 PM
edited

ullmandds
09-17-2013, 12:43 PM
so I'm guessing he won't be selling you any slabbed Ruth cards in the future?

timber63401
09-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Just received a call from Gizmo stating to "watch your back motherf------". I would highly suggest avoiding dealing with him to anyone considering it.

I found out long ago 90 percent of the tough guys over the phone or on message boards would literally piss themselves if you even raised your fist to them in person but might be worth filing a report against him for the threat. No need for that kind of stuff.

Sean1125
09-17-2013, 01:21 PM
I found out long ago 90 percent of the tough guys over the phone or on message boards would literally piss themselves if you even raised your fist to them in person but might be worth filing a report against him for the threat. No need for that kind of stuff.

Yeah, not worried Anyone who has to call to make threats doesn't follow through with them.

Gizmossportscards
03-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Mr. BASSIK AKA Sonny Boy

Usually dont answer dumb ass people like yourself who has very little knowledge of what there talking about or who they talk about,but I'm gonna make an exception to the rule for you!~You purchased cards from a person that were consigned to us,these cards were gorgeous,and I think the reason that you are letting your alligator mouth overload your patsy ass is because our consigner made money,and you tried to flip the deal and it didnt work out for the 'rookie' cards salesman,being you,Mr Sean Bassik? But I can rest assure you that you are gonna be served with a lawsuit for slander from a veteran sportscard dealer,maybe you should of stayed a coin dealer there sonny boy?Cause you have no business in the card industry and I also can assure you that we will be letting other dealers know your bad ethics and tactics!Pictures of these cards we have and anyone that wants to see them forward your email address to pirate8@aol.com,my name is Rick Giddings and yes I am the seasoned dealer that this ass clown tried to tear apart.Heck I was selling cards son when your momma was thinking about hatching your stupid hind end?And yea dummy we picked a booth at the National with bad lighting for a reason?And your the only patsy walking the show with a so called"bodyguard"?Who do you think you are walking around the greatest show in the world acting like your something special when 90% of the floor could buy you and your briefcase?My resume needs no more talking about,we have tons of customers across the U.S.,and Canada!My mentors sonny boy were guys like Kit Young,LarryFritsch,Bill Goodwin,and many more great dealers who make this occpation fun and enjoyable to this day!ENJOY YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE CARD DEALERSHIP IN BFE,AND BEFORE YOU GO KNOCKING ANOTHER GREAT DEALER DOWN,A SUGGESTION,KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH?Heck Sean,wouldnt even know how to screw with cards,I avoid trimmers,erasers,doctors and scammers like yourself that dont know how to grade or where to sell it to?

BEWARE OF SEAN BASSIK CARDS IN ARIZONA-------BAD SEED

First dealer day at the national, poor lighting (only half of the lighting was on). I went to Chicago looking for large amounts of inventory. I found a dealer in a darker corner of the room who had a large collection of 50's of which seemed to be solid mid grade (ex up to nrmt) many Mantles, Koufax, Clemente rookies you name it this deal had it.

When I looked through these cards they did appear to be just that. This 'deal' was described to me as "PACK FRESH" and "clean Exmt nrmt".

This was my first mistake, I took someone for their word... I normally don't trust people and this is exactly why. I normally take an LED light to cards and check for problems but made the rookie mistake and did not on this deal.

Paid him to where if the cards were ex+ I would have done solid on the deal, but any less and I lose out.

Every 1953 had erased writing on them. Both Mantles out of 53 Topps had erased writing, every major star from the set had erased writing. Mays, Berra, you name it - erased writing.

Every 1955 bowman had light surface wrinkles. All 6 Mantles, surface wrinkles, every Mays, every star surface wrinkles that you had to shine the light on just right to see.

Four out of 5 Koufax rookies, surface wrinkles, Both clemente rookies, surface wrinkles

Every year in this deal had problems that were not notated at the time of sale and he was happy smiling to my face and lying describing the deal as pack fresh and "exmt and better".

I am not even going to go into how much money I lost because he had no problem lying.

Beware.
Beware.
Beware.

I had a police officer as security with me at the time of the deal who I am more than sure would be happy to verify all the things said by this sack of sh*t.

Beware, deal with him at your own risk.

Also I did a bit of research, it's funny - this guy over on the PSA forums had the same exact problem:

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=896468[/QUOTE]

Gizmossportscards
03-07-2014, 04:16 PM

But if sonny boy continues he will face charges for defamation of character!
SEAN YOU ARE A PATHETIC COIN DEALER TRYING TO GET IN AN INDUSTRY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OR WHO THE PLAYERS ARE!

Leon
03-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Welcome back to the forum, Rick. I want to be the first to thank you for learning what/where the CAPS LOCK key is.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink030.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

batsballsbases
03-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Mr. BASSIK AKA Sonny Boy

Usually dont answer dumb ass people like yourself who has very little knowledge of what there talking about or who they talk about,but I'm gonna make an exception to the rule for you!~You purchased cards from a person that were consigned to us,these cards were gorgeous,and I think the reason that you are letting your alligator mouth overload your patsy ass is because our consigner made money,and you tried to flip the deal and it didnt work out for the 'rookie' cards salesman,being you,Mr Sean Bassik? But I can rest assure you that you are gonna be served with a lawsuit for slander from a veteran sportscard dealer,maybe you should of stayed a coin dealer there sonny boy?Cause you have no business in the card industry and I also can assure you that we will be letting other dealers know your bad ethics and tactics!Pictures of these cards we have and anyone that wants to see them forward your email address to pirate8@aol.com,my name is Rick Giddings and yes I am the seasoned dealer that this ass clown tried to tear apart.Heck I was selling cards son when your momma was thinking about hatching your stupid hind end?And yea dummy we picked a booth at the National with bad lighting for a reason?And your the only patsy walking the show with a so called"bodyguard"?Who do you think you are walking around the greatest show in the world acting like your something special when 90% of the floor could buy you and your briefcase?My resume needs no more talking about,we have tons of customers across the U.S.,and Canada!My mentors sonny boy were guys like Kit Young,LarryFritsch,Bill Goodwin,and many more great dealers who make this occpation fun and enjoyable to this day!ENJOY YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE CARD DEALERSHIP IN BFE,AND BEFORE YOU GO KNOCKING ANOTHER GREAT DEALER DOWN,A SUGGESTION,KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH?Heck Sean,wouldnt even know how to screw with cards,I avoid trimmers,erasers,doctors and scammers like yourself that dont know how to grade or where to sell it to?

First dealer day at the national, poor lighting (only half of the lighting was on). I went to Chicago looking for large amounts of inventory. I found a dealer in a darker corner of the room who had a large collection of 50's of which seemed to be solid mid grade (ex up to nrmt) many Mantles, Koufax, Clemente rookies you name it this deal had it.

When I looked through these cards they did appear to be just that. This 'deal' was described to me as "PACK FRESH" and "clean Exmt nrmt".

This was my first mistake, I took someone for their word... I normally don't trust people and this is exactly why. I normally take an LED light to cards and check for problems but made the rookie mistake and did not on this deal.

Paid him to where if the cards were ex+ I would have done solid on the deal, but any less and I lose out.

Every 1953 had erased writing on them. Both Mantles out of 53 Topps had erased writing, every major star from the set had erased writing. Mays, Berra, you name it - erased writing.

Every 1955 bowman had light surface wrinkles. All 6 Mantles, surface wrinkles, every Mays, every star surface wrinkles that you had to shine the light on just right to see.

Four out of 5 Koufax rookies, surface wrinkles, Both clemente rookies, surface wrinkles

Every year in this deal had problems that were not notated at the time of sale and he was happy smiling to my face and lying describing the deal as pack fresh and "exmt and better".

I am not even going to go into how much money I lost because he had no problem lying.

Beware.
Beware.
Beware.

I had a police officer as security with me at the time of the deal who I am more than sure would be happy to verify all the things said by this sack of sh*t.

Also I did a bit of research, it's funny - this guy over on the PSA forums had the same exact problem:

Dear Gizmossportscards,
Please put your full name on your posts if you want to continue this posting. As per Forum Rules. Thankyou Sir!

Sean1125
03-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Gizmo,

If you would like to challenge me please feel free to direct future contact to my attorney.

Barry Lewin
blewin@barrylewinlaw.com
202 E. Earll Drive, Suite 490
Phoenix, AZ 85012

If you do slander or libel me, it will be met aggressively. I am also requesting your personal information to serve you, should anything get back to me about you bad-mouthing me in any way, shape, or form where I incur damages.

vintagetoppsguy
03-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Dear Gizmossportscards,
Please put your full name on your posts if you want to continue this posting. As per Forum Rules. Thankyou Sir!

Actually its already in the title of the thread. :D

Leon
03-07-2014, 04:55 PM

Correct and to further elaborate, the goal is to not allow people to hide behind a keyboard. If they have a link to their full fledged website, with contact info and/or name then they don't really need their name on the board....anyone can click on their link...

**most likely every one posting in this thread will need their name to be known, so don't comment if you don't want your full name out here in public.... :)

ibuysportsephemera
03-07-2014, 05:05 PM
This is hysterical...5 months to respond and that is the best he could do? I love Net54!

Jeff G@rf!nke!

Taxman
03-07-2014, 05:10 PM
While at the National, I was able to view these cards and actually bought 3 of the 55 bowman mantles. As stated by Sean most of the cards had issues from wrinkles to eraser marks.

thehoodedcoder
03-07-2014, 06:18 PM
What is Friday night without some hot sauce?

Kevin

batsballsbases
03-07-2014, 06:23 PM

Hi David<
I know but Sean put it there Not Rick. Just trying to keep up with Net54 protocol.:D:D Having all my teees crossed and iiiiiii dotted!! Carry on my friends!:):)

poorlydrawncat
03-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Mr. BASSIK AKA Sonny Boy

And yea dummy we picked a booth at the National with bad lighting for a reason?

So you're saying you do intentionally attempt to mislead people? It's hard to tell with the syntax you're using.

Also you might want to look into the difference between slander and libel before you serve up that lawsuit! But really though, how could anything be more damaging to your reputation than what you just attempted to write?

Bren.dan Big.elow

bnorth
03-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Hi David<
I know but Sean put it there Not Rick. Just trying to keep up with Net54 protocol.:D:D Having all my teees crossed and iiiiiii dotted!! Carry on my friends!:):)

Rick had his full name and email in the post. Did you read it? Otherwise I see some potential in this thread.

rainier2004
03-07-2014, 06:43 PM
This is hysterical...5 months to respond and that is the best he could do? I love Net54!

Jeff G@rf!nke!

Yeah, I forgot this thread started 5 months ago and gizmo just responded today until I got to your post.

S Suckow

batsballsbases
03-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Rick had his full name and email in the post. Did you read it? Otherwise I see some potential in this thread.

I missed that! I was so amused at him calling Sean Sonny Boy I didnt read on!All is good on net 54!;);)

T206DK
03-07-2014, 08:03 PM
So you're saying you do intentionally attempt to mislead people? It's hard to tell with the syntax you're using.

Also you might want to look into the difference between slander and libel before you serve up that lawsuit! But really though, how could anything be more damaging to your reputation than what you just attempted to write?

Bren.dan Big.elow[/QUOTE]

I wonder if this guys "mentors" would have picked a booth with no light "for a reason"

pretty cheesey

whitehse
03-07-2014, 08:38 PM
I have seen Giz at many shows in the Midwest and witnessed his craziness on the PSA boards. It seems his method on these boards is the same as the others I have seen him on. Now I know why I have chosen to stay far away from this guy and his tables. I will continue to tell my friends at the shows we attend to stear clear of him as well. He may have a decent inventory but it just isnt worth the hassle of dealing with the man or the potential for card issues.

Michael B
03-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Dear Gizmossportscards,
Please put your full name on your posts if you want to continue this posting. As per Forum Rules. Thankyou Sir![/QUOTE]

That is funny. Your full name is not in your post and you call someone out for the same transgression. It is good to see you have some humor about it in the later post. All is good with the world I hope.

JasonD08
03-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Sean is a good kid. As for Gizmo.....seems common sense will prevail. Sean chalked this up as experience and he owned it. I have head nothing but questionable things about the Jizmo character. I remember calling him out on his fake fro-joy Ruths years ago only to get internet tough guy rants. Sean, please contact me before you purchase deals from midwest dealers. I could have saved you some heartache and $$.

Jason

toledo_mudhen
03-08-2014, 04:27 AM
This is fun! Reminds me of House Wives of Beverly Hills.........

thenavarro
03-08-2014, 02:24 PM
But if sonny boy continues he will face charges for defamation of character!
!

Yawn. Either shit or get off the pot.

Mike Navarro

wonkaticket
03-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Mr. BASSIK AKA Sonny Boy

Beware.
Beware.
Beware.

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=896468

http://photos.imageevent.com/piojohn3/junkforumimages/stay_classy1.gif

rdwyer
03-08-2014, 03:40 PM
DICKY GIDDINGS has as much respect as Alan Hagar. Nuff said.

Bpm0014
03-08-2014, 04:14 PM
This gizmo guy never answers the questions of whether he knew the cards were doctored, erased, etc. He basically avoided everything.

rdwyer
03-08-2014, 05:32 PM
I got an autographed copy of Hager's comprehensive price guide to rare baseball cards 1886 to present book, which is worth zip. Probably belongs in the trash. This is what happens to people that ruin the hobby.

rdwyer
03-08-2014, 05:38 PM
DICKY just private message me with one of his normal vulgar comments. Is there a way to block his messages?

JasonD08
03-08-2014, 05:53 PM
Don't feed him after midnight......trolls turn into gremlins.

AddieJoss
03-08-2014, 06:00 PM
I have had several great transactions with Sean, but have no vested interest in either party here. For me, this is the most entertaining thread I've ever read on here. It's as entertaining as the first and second season of Homeland. We even had a 5 month hiatus here between seasons. Just top caliber entertainment.
Thanks,
Cory Weiser

Griffins
03-08-2014, 07:57 PM
I have had several great transactions with Sean, but have no vested interest in either party here. For me, this is the most entertaining thread I've ever read on here. It's as entertaining as the first and second season of Homeland. We even had a 5 month hiatus here between seasons. Just top caliber entertainment.
Thanks,
Cory Weiser

It's tough to beat the thread where Bruce threatened to sue Archive, but this one has potential.

novakjr
03-08-2014, 10:48 PM
It's tough to beat the thread where Bruce threatened to sue Archive, but this one has potential.

This one is definitely gaining ground quick. But this still isn't even in the same ballpark as "bruce suing archive" or "steaknchop's corned beef hash" or "the nuns Wagner". Those 3 are easily tops. Not many have even come close. I agree this definitely has the potential to join those ranks, but it's still too early to tell.

Gizmossportscards
03-09-2014, 03:03 AM
Who made this guy a card dealer?This guy walked around the convention with a briefcase of money trying to impress people?What he is,is a pupil of a card hobby that he knows nothing about?Or who the players are?I CAN TELL YOU THAT ANYONE THAT SEEN THE CARDS THIS IDIOT DESCRIBED FALSLEY,WE CAN PRODUCE PHOTOS OF THE COLLECTION WHICH WAS CONSIGNED TO US! PLEASE EMAIL US AT PIRATE8@AOL.COM FOR PHOTOS.Also MR.Baskin AKA sonny boy we have two witnesses to you purchasing cards in bad lighting on a floor where the lights were not turned on yet?And this clown was walking around the show with a bodyguard?I can see by the way you try to tear good dealers down you would need one!My suggestion sonny boy AKA Sean Baskin is that you delete your false statements,cause you are in threat of a large lawsuit,screwed with the wrong guy there Mr. Mustache!----And treat people the way you want to be treated? And let your concious be your guide.Sorry fellow dealers and collectors,we hate answering false prophets,but this one had to be done.Maybe you should stay with coins,hope you know how to grade them,cause you sure dont know cards!!!!!!----And for the guy asking about erased cards,trimmed,and all that stuff,wee do not sell,buy or do business with any of the doctors in industry--its called morals!

ibuysportsephemera
03-09-2014, 03:50 AM
The grammar police are going to have a field day in this thread.

Jeff G@rf!nke!

earlywynnfan
03-09-2014, 04:10 AM
...see, what you want to do, after you add a closing punctuation mark, like a question mark, exclamation point, or period, you want to hit "spacebar spacebar." Watch closely, I'm going to do it right now. See that? It separates sentences and makes it much easier for your reader's comprehension. Hey, I just did it again! And again! I think it gets addictive after a while.

Ken

Luke
03-09-2014, 04:38 AM
Also MR.Baskin AKA sonny boy we have two witnesses to you purchasing cards in bad lighting on a floor where the lights were not turned on yet?

This is such a great sentence. It delivers, yet leaves the reader wanting more. So many questions. Does Gizmo really not remember Sean's last name, or is he just mis-spelling it to be cool? Does he really have two witnesses to Sean purchasing cards in bad lighting on a floor where the lights were not turned on yet? Or does he not have two witnesses? Does he know what a comma is? Did he simply drink too much on a Saturday night? So much intrigue.

Luke Lyon

boysblue
03-09-2014, 05:08 AM
Nevermind

JasonD08
03-09-2014, 06:59 AM
Looks like someone ate after midnight again.

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
03-09-2014, 07:34 AM
Looks like someone ate after midnight again.

This is my favorite post in quite some time. Well played.

JasonD08
03-09-2014, 07:45 AM
Where oh Where is Wonka and his photoshop?

AddieJoss
03-09-2014, 08:10 AM
I was at the National last year, and going again this year. I can not recall the bad lighting sections. Does anyone know where the bad lighting is, and why would one prefer this bad lighting? I apologize if this sounds naive.
Thanks,
Cory

whitehse
03-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Who made this guy a card dealer?This guy walked around the convention with a briefcase of money trying to impress people?What he is,is a pupil of a card hobby that he knows nothing about?Or who the players are?I CAN TELL YOU THAT ANYONE THAT SEEN THE CARDS THIS IDIOT DESCRIBED FALSLEY,WE CAN PRODUCE PHOTOS OF THE COLLECTION WHICH WAS CONSIGNED TO US! PLEASE EMAIL US AT PIRATE8@AOL.COM FOR PHOTOS.Also MR.Baskin AKA sonny boy we have two witnesses to you purchasing cards in bad lighting on a floor where the lights were not turned on yet?And this clown was walking around the show with a bodyguard?I can see by the way you try to tear good dealers down you would need one!My suggestion sonny boy AKA Sean Baskin is that you delete your false statements,cause you are in threat of a large lawsuit,screwed with the wrong guy there Mr. Mustache!----And treat people the way you want to be treated? And let your concious be your guide.Sorry fellow dealers and collectors,we hate answering false prophets,but this one had to be done.Maybe you should stay with coins,hope you know how to grade them,cause you sure dont know cards!!!!!!----And for the guy asking about erased cards,trimmed,and all that stuff,wee do not sell,buy or do business with any of the doctors in industry--its called morals!

This seems to be the same rant that was seen a while ago on the PSA boards. The only thing that has been changed is the name of the person being attacked. As I recall no lawsuits were filed there and I am pretty sure none will be filed here. Just a whole lot of bluster from an internet tough guy in my opinion. It is because of these rants I have avoided the Gizzard tables at the National and other Chicago area shows. It isnt worth the time to deal with someone such as this.

hangman62
03-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Ive dealt with Sean..and have had no problems at all

novakjr
03-09-2014, 10:02 AM
:D

CW
03-09-2014, 10:30 AM
This gizmo guy never answers the questions of whether he knew the cards were doctored, erased, etc. He basically avoided everything.

:) was thinking the same thing. Then he tries to spin it as Sean is the bad dealer we need to avoid, with zero evidence to back up that claim. The whole five months later thing is just priceless.

Also MR.Baskin AKA sonny boy we have two witnesses to you purchasing cards in bad lighting on a floor where the lights were not turned on yet?

This is such a great sentence. It delivers, yet leaves the reader wanting more. So many questions. Does Gizmo really not remember Sean's last name, or is he just mis-spelling it to be cool? Does he really have two witnesses to Sean purchasing cards in bad lighting on a floor where the lights were not turned on yet? Or does he not have two witnesses? Does he know what a comma is? Did he simply drink too much on a Saturday night? So much intrigue.

Luke Lyon

:D http://mindromp.org/forum/images/smilies/thumbs_up_smiley.gif

Bpm0014
03-09-2014, 10:33 AM
The great thing about America is that we can walk around with briefcases full of money, and bodyguards, and can choose our hobbies (whether it be coins or cards or both). Not sure why these are even issues.

ksabet
03-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Gizmo still uses AOL.

ullmandds
03-09-2014, 11:03 AM
My dad can't get off AOL either!

novakjr
03-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Gizmo still uses AOL.

He also still brags about having been an "authenticator" at Global Authority. I really don't think that means, what he thinks it means...

Orioles1954
03-09-2014, 11:04 AM
He also still brags about having been an "authenticator" at Global Authority. I really don't think that means, what he thinks it means...

That's something to brag about?

npa589
03-09-2014, 11:05 AM
I don't know how seriously we can take a guy who is electronically screaming, and in the same "sentence" - or whatever the heck one would call the various sections in his rhetoric - asks people to send a request to email: "pirate8@aol.com". Really? ... I mean.... "pirate8@aol.com" for someone who is screaming that their trustworthy?

I feel like it's Fredo screaming: "It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smaht! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smaht and I want respect!"

novakjr
03-09-2014, 11:33 AM

Because, no matter how he answers that, he implicates himself. If he admits to knowing they were erased, doctored, then he's admitting that he is shady. If he says that he didn't know, then he's admitting that he's just a $h!tty dealer, who doesn't understand the hobby..

He actually reminds me A LOT of a local around here. Good dude, BUT he can be a little shady at times. I guess, to an extent, that comes with being one of the few brick and mortars left in the area. Don't get me wrong, there are some, that legitimately just hung on by the skin of their teeth, but EVERY area has that ONE GUY who does whatever it takes to milk every last penny, to keep himself afloat.. Whether it be fake autos, overgraded/doctored cards, or whatever...

ElCabron
03-09-2014, 11:43 AM
And treat people the way you want to be treated? And let your concious be your guide.

I just wanted to point out that there is a space between these two sentences, and that makes me very happy. Also very happy about letting your concious be your guide. These rants are the best. Very readable. Easy to follow. Professional. Many letters, often forming words. Many words. Sometimes words are used to express cogent thoughts and make logical arguments, but this is better.

-Ryan

DeanH3
03-09-2014, 11:56 AM

I did not realize there is a "committee" that decides who gets to be a card dealer. :confused: Obviously Sean did not apply to get his dealer card. :D

novakjr
03-09-2014, 11:57 AM
I just wanted to point out that there is a space between these two sentences, and that makes me very happy. Also very happy about letting your concious be your guide. These rants are the best. Very readable. Easy to follow. Professional. Many letters, often forming words. Many words. Sometimes words are used to express cogent thoughts and make logical arguments, but this is better.

-Ryan

"And treat people the way you want to be treated?"

I agree, he's taken a step forward in his punctuative skills. But I'm a little concerned with the "?". He says it, as though he's unsure of it..

sebie43
03-09-2014, 12:18 PM
"who made this guy a card dealer?" thats a classic line, who makes anyone a card dealer

buymycards
03-09-2014, 12:21 PM
When you are typing a response on this forum, if the word is underlined in red, that means it is spelled incorrectly. Right click on the word and it will give you the correct spelling.

Try it sometime. Thank you.

vintagetoppsguy
03-09-2014, 12:54 PM
When you are typing a response on this forum, if the word is underlined in red, that means it is spelled incorrectly. Right click on the word and it will give you the correct spelling.

Try it sometime. Thank you.

You have to have spell checker on your machine for that. On my home computer, I have it. Yes, it underlines the misspelled word in red. On my work computer, I don't have it, so it doesn't flag the misspelled words.

What I usually do at work is type a response, copy and paste it into Microsoft Word and spell check it that way before I hit the submit button.

Wite3
03-09-2014, 01:56 PM
I would just love once that once of these people would follow through with a lawsuit (they never can because it is nearly impossible to prove damages) BUT it would be fantastic to have his business records opened and scrutinized for all (collectors, dealers, IRS, etc.) to see. It would be eyeopening I am sure.

Joshua

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
03-09-2014, 03:39 PM
I would just love once that once of these people would follow through with a lawsuit (they never can because it is nearly impossible to prove damages) BUT it would be fantastic to have his business records opened and scrutinized for all (collectors, dealers, IRS, etc.) to see. It would be eyeopening I am sure.

Joshua

It would be interesting.

thecatspajamas
03-09-2014, 04:03 PM
I wonder what the actual percentage of times that someone yells "I'm gonna sue you! You'll be hearing from my lawyer!" and then actually follows through with a lawsuit is?

novakjr
03-09-2014, 04:07 PM
I wonder what the actual percentage of times that someone yells "I'm gonna sue you! You'll be hearing from my lawyer!" and then actually follows through with a lawsuit is?

As far as the threats on card forums. I'd think that the % is about the same as the % of items that Rick authenticated while at Global Authority, being authentic..

rdwyer
03-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Check out the comments from the video that was posted earlier:

His best customer is himself and sisters. Neighbor not happy. :)

novakjr
03-09-2014, 06:40 PM

"Rick is the best!---Great Dealer!" written by himself...:eek::D:):rolleyes: I'm not quite sure how I feel about this, but I can't help but laugh my @$$ off.. I'm not sure if it's comically pathetic, or genius..

Koufax32fan
03-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Was it Abraham Lincoln or Mark Twain who said the following?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

JasonD08
03-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Twas the Good book proverbs I believe.

Paul S
03-09-2014, 08:55 PM

I clicked on the link. All I got was Beiber's egg-shelled neighbor's house:eek:

Gizmossportscards
03-10-2014, 01:50 AM
Enjoy this forum really only for info,not the drama from a bad seed in Arizona!
Anyway talk to you soon and yes the caps are off--lol-----Giz

the 'stache
03-10-2014, 03:38 AM
Heck I was selling cards son when your momma was thinking about hatching your stupid hind end?

http://imageshack.com/a/img19/3082/t7s9.gif

bn2cardz
03-10-2014, 08:50 AM
Was it Abraham Lincoln or Mark Twain who said the following?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Twas the Good book proverbs I believe.

It was Abraham Lincoln whom was paraphrasing Proverbs 17:28.

whitehse
03-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Enjoy this forum really only for info,not the drama from a bad seed in Arizona!
Anyway talk to you soon and yes the caps are off--lol-----Giz

Giz?? Is that you? I didnt recognize you without the caps!!!!

thetruthisoutthere
03-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Hey, Rick, what about all of those Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, Ted Williams, etc., forgeries with GAI certs (Mike Baker) that flooded the market years ago and continue to infect the hobby?

Can you shed some light?

doug.goodman
03-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Speaking purely as a guy who spent 6 hours sitting at my own dining room table with Sean going thru my Topps collection as we worked out a deal for me to sell it to him, I can only say that he didn't hesitate to point out the good (or the bad) and I felt like he treated me fairly.

I don't know Rick, so I have no opinion of him as a dealer, but I did find it entertaining that he commented on the video about himself, by calling himself "the best".

Doug

Paul S
03-10-2014, 08:31 PM
I received an obtuse message from him in my PM box this morning. Anybody else?

JasonD08
03-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Do share......still have any of those bogus colored fro-joys left Rick?

callou2131
03-11-2014, 08:28 AM
gizmo2072787 months ago

Thank you to all our great customers at 2013 NATIONAL CONVENTION!

gizmo2072789 months ago

Rick is the best!---Great Dealer!

LMAO!

wolf441
03-11-2014, 08:49 AM
"who made this guy a card dealer?" Um, the people who look forward to buying cards from him. It's good to have new blood in the business and someone who seems to be a decent, good guy.

Gizmo, I wouldn't be so proud of your "hobby veteran" status. You sound just like many of the jerk dealers that made quite a few of us stop going to shows.

ksabet
03-11-2014, 12:40 PM
"who made this guy a card dealer?" Um, the people who look forward to buying cards from him. It's good to have new blood in the business and someone who seems to be a decent, good guy.

Gizmo, I wouldn't be so proud of your "hobby veteran" status. You sound just like many of the jerk dealers that made quite a few of us stop going to shows.

Funny thing is he isn't really a veteran. He came into the hobby a little over a decade ago if I am not mistaken. In the grand scale of the hobby he is new blood as well.

wonkaticket
03-11-2014, 01:46 PM
This is a funny thread just finally read it from front to back. Not sure what I found funnier Rick’s wrestle mania style rants about being a veteran. Or that Sean has a bodyguard for baseball card shows classic stuff! :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5jBQ1rflxXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Gizmossportscards
03-11-2014, 02:47 PM

Two nickels to rub together looking for 81 donruss!--Stay home!
Dop the real dealers a favor!--All of us!--LMAO

Gizmossportscards
03-11-2014, 02:52 PM
This is a funny thread just finally read it from front to back. Not sure what I found funnier Rick’s wrestle mania style rants about being a veteran. Or that Sean has a bodyguard for baseball card shows classic stuff! :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5jBQ1rflxXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Wrestlemania thats funny,but yes the boy had a bodyguard,LMAO ,everybody in room was laughing about it!---Maybe the boy got stupid with someone else before? And look at him he would need one!--LMAO---GOOD VIDEO

Gizmossportscards
03-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Funny thing is he isn't really a veteran. He came into the hobby a little over a decade ago if I am not mistaken. In the grand scale of the hobby he is new blood as well.

Dealer alot longer then ten years!---So please before you get off your camel and talk---Find out true statements!----LMAO

Al C.risafulli
03-11-2014, 03:02 PM
So please before you get off your camel and talk

Seriously? I don't know you, but did you seriously just write this?

-Al

ElCabron
03-11-2014, 03:05 PM
Rick is the best!---Great Dealer!

whitehse
03-11-2014, 03:05 PM
Just a taste of who this guy really is! Keep talking Gizzard......you just keep losing customers by the droves! I will make sure all my contacts see this thread and see you for who you are.

bobbyw8469
03-11-2014, 03:17 PM
errrrr...what just happened??

ElCabron
03-11-2014, 03:22 PM
By the way, everyone realizes that the "G" in Gizmo is pronounce with a "J" sound, right? I think I remember he used to be available for birthday parties as "Jizmo the Racist Clown."

-Ryan

wolf441
03-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Two nickels to rub together looking for 81 donruss!--Stay home!
Dop the real dealers a favor!--All of us!--LMAO

Okay I'll "dop" the "real dealers" a favor. Why don't you "dop" us all a favor and go away. We have no room for racist comments on the board.

wonkaticket
03-11-2014, 03:41 PM
"Jizmo the Racist Clown."

Ryan is Jizmo available for corporate and team building events also? :)

http://photos.imageevent.com/piojohn3/net54shared/websize/yucko.jpg

ksabet
03-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Dealer alot longer then ten years!---So please before you get off your camel and talk---Find out true statements!----LMAO

I am only half camel, my mom is from Buffalo.

I was just referring to the video that you stated you started as a dealer in around 2001. It is on youtube...you should check it out.

33rd Street
03-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Why on earth would I want to buy from this guy after reading the crap he posts. He doesn't seem to have an ounce of respect for collectors on here let alone the hobby. If he can't even do that what makes him think I'd trust a thing he sells. Doesn't he realize how childish he's sounding. Plus he's a seller of raw material? Yeah I think ill trust him the next time I run across his table, Nope think ill save my hard earned two nickles for the next guy. Not like I can forget a name like Gizmossportscards. In fact I know I've been by his table numerous times at shows.

JasonD08
03-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Wonka

Keep em coming.

Leon

Dont boot him yet please. I am ready for a classic Ric Flair youtube post. Was hoping ole Jizmo looked the part of a WWFer but from the looks of it.....Nacho Libre more like it.

sam majors
03-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Gizmo started in 2001. It's now 2014. Gizmo says he has been a dealer "alot longer then ten years!" So is being a dealer 3 more years constitute alot longer???? :confused: :confused: :confused:
SAM MAJORS: I do not need a lawyer!

Eric72
03-11-2014, 07:50 PM

Bocabirdman
03-11-2014, 07:58 PM
"Are so."
"Am not."
"Did not."
"Did so."

:D

D.P.Johnson
03-11-2014, 08:07 PM
I still can't believe Sean got okie-doked by this clown...wow...

doug.goodman
03-12-2014, 03:21 AM
I'm going to bump this thread every time it falls below the other one.

But, I hope that they both fall off the front page sooner than later.

The board consensus seems fairly obvious.

Leon
03-12-2014, 12:48 PM
I'm going to bump this thread every time it falls below the other one.

But, I hope that they both fall off the front page sooner than later.

The board consensus seems fairly obvious.

No, you aren't going to bump it every time it falls below the next one. We aren't playing dueling threads. They will eventually fall off of the front page, most likely on their own. Or if they get long in the tooth then they might be locked, however, locking threads isn't something I like to do. It is very obvious what the board thinks about Rick and Sean. But there is no need to keep either one going just to prove a point, imo.

novakjr
03-12-2014, 01:21 PM
No, you aren't going to bump it every time it falls below the next one. We aren't playing dueling threads. They will eventually fall off of the front page, most likely on their own. Or if they get long in the tooth then they might be locked, however, locking threads isn't something I like to do. It is very obvious what the board thinks about Rick and Sean. But there is no need to keep either one going just to prove a point, imo.

Are we gonna keep bumping this, by posting and telling each other not to bump it?

Sorry, Leon. Just figured I'd bust some balls a little. Plus it was already at the top of the board, so I only posted knowing that my post wouldn't bump it...

Beyond that. I agree. I think we all know what the deal is here, and constantly bump it won't teach us anything, that we don't know already.. We had our fun, posted some goofy pictures, and I think it's run it's course, and should be out of our systems by now...

rdwyer
03-12-2014, 01:41 PM
We should have a tab at top called Gizmo. Clicking it will bring up this thread.

wonkaticket
03-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Personally it think the whole thing is a hoot and quite laughable. If anything Sean should have taken the high road and not acknowledged Rick and let Rick continue to hang himself which wouldn’t be hard for old "Gizmo" to do based on history alone.

Sean may be a great guy but in my opinion he looks almost as bad as Rick. The whole I’m going to sue you, oh yeah well I’m going to sue you just looks like two guys having a cat fight and issuing hollow threats etc. based just upon this neither of these guys are high up on my rush to do business with list.

Just my two cents I’m sure I’m alone and missing the bigger picture etc.

Cardboard Junkie
03-12-2014, 01:47 PM
I agree with you 100%, John. They both look bad. Dave.

Sean1125
03-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Personally it think the whole thing is a hoot and quite laughable. If anything Sean should have taken the high road and not acknowledged Rick and let Rick continue to hang himself which wouldn’t be hard for old "Gizmo" to do based on history alone.

Sean may be a great guy but in my opinion he looks almost as bad as Rick. The whole I’m going to sue you, oh yeah well I’m going to sue you just looks like two guys having a cat fight and issuing hollow threats etc. based just upon this neither of these guys are high up on my rush to do business with list.

Just my two cents I’m sure I’m alone and missing the bigger picture etc.

The big picture is I gave the only response possible and haven't responded since... Now I won't be responding again, so carry on...

howard38
03-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Okay I'll "dop" the "real dealers" a favor. Why don't you "dop" us all a favor and go away. We have no room for racist comments on the board.
I thought I read the entire thread. What were the racist comments?

novakjr
03-12-2014, 02:21 PM

I think it might've been the "Jizmo the racist clown" bit...

bn2cardz
03-12-2014, 02:25 PM

A camel reference was made based of the members name he was replying to.

rdwyer
03-12-2014, 02:25 PM
He was private messaging people with rude comments. I was one of them.

bn2cardz
03-12-2014, 02:39 PM

Oh. There is a private show going on too? :eek:

novakjr
03-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Oh. There is a private show going on too? :eek:

Just remember boys. There's no sex in the champagne room:D

JollyRoger
03-12-2014, 03:47 PM
neither of these guys are high up on my rush to do business with list.

+1

howard38
03-12-2014, 03:48 PM
A camel reference was made based of the members name he was replying to.
Thanks. A Middle Eastern name, I guess?

Paul S
03-12-2014, 04:53 PM

Me too. Supposedly you and I have a crush on each other:confused:

Cardboard Junkie
03-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Just to be clear, are we talking Bactrian, Dromedary, or hybrid?

Paul S
03-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Just to be clear, are we talking Bactrian, Dromedary, or hybrid?

Mazda

Cardboard Junkie
03-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Japan has camels? (Seriously though.....very very good one!!:D)

hangman62
03-12-2014, 05:55 PM
WOW 15,600 views !

Leon whats the record ?

CW
03-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Just noticed on the main page you can sort by view count. Looks like Frank's revolutionary Monster Number thread (European Poker Tour 9 Barcelona - Main Event - Episode 8 of 9) has the most views with 71,000 and counting.

Fred
03-12-2014, 06:10 PM
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round
The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town... :p

Peter_Spaeth
03-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Just noticed on the main page you can sort by view count. Looks like Frank's revolutionary Monster Number thread (European Poker Tour 9 Barcelona - Main Event - Episode 8 of 9) has the most views with 71,000 and counting.

70,000 of those are Johnny and Chris B I bet. :D:D

Roll_Tide
01-13-2015, 09:12 AM
:)

Sean1125
03-17-2015, 05:10 PM
I am not one to rehash things, but I just received a phone call from Rick threatening my life should "I show up at Chicago". Just figured you guys should know how he does business. Also going to edit the first post and put this at the top.

1952boyntoncollector
03-17-2015, 05:31 PM
I am not one to rehash things, but I just received a phone call from Rick threatening my life should "I show up at Chicago". Just figured you guys should know how he does business. Also going to edit the first post and put this at the top.

I may be in Chicago..you going to be there?

Sean1125
03-17-2015, 05:34 PM
I may be in Chicago..you going to be there?

Yes, all days.

ZachS
03-17-2015, 06:36 PM
Sean, if you need a bodyguard I'm available.

1952boyntoncollector
03-17-2015, 06:53 PM
Sean, if you need a bodyguard I'm available.

wheres Nucky Thompson when you need him

judsonhamlin
03-17-2015, 08:45 PM
That's next year at the Atlantic City show.

JasonD08
03-17-2015, 08:51 PM
Sean you need to hire 2 midget wrestlers for body guards, then you will be just fine. If I didn't have a life full of demands I would go for the entertainment. Hopefully you avoid him. Just do not purchase any fro-joy Ruths from him and you will have a chance at profit. BTW thanks for getting back to my emails and PMs…..appreciate the way you do business.

Jason

bnorth
03-17-2015, 09:07 PM
Sean you need to hire 2 midget wrestlers for body guards, then you will be just fine. If I didn't have a life full of demands I would go for the entertainment. Hopefully you avoid him. Just do not purchase any fro-joy Ruths from him and you will have a chance at profit. BTW thanks for getting back to my emails and PMs…..appreciate the way you do business.

Jason

Sean if you go with the 2 midget wrestlers please let us know. I am sure several of us would like to see that.:D

wonkaticket
03-18-2015, 11:45 AM
The big picture is I gave the only response possible and haven't responded since... Now I won't be responding again, so carry on...

Well you at least made it a year before you chimed back in on this laughable drama....so half points I guess.

ksabet
03-18-2015, 07:53 PM
I think you misunderstood him. What he meant was he is going to eat all your life cereal. He was threatening the delicious breakfast fare, not your actual existence.

JasonD08
03-19-2015, 08:27 PM
WOnka

How about some photoshop magic involving wee-man and midget wrestler, a briefcase with handcuff, giz and the OP at the Chi-show?

Jason

Jobu
03-19-2015, 09:36 PM
I think I see the leading candidate for the 2016 Net54 shirt....

Sean you need to hire 2 midget wrestlers for body guards, then you will be just fine.
Jason

Jerry G
03-30-2015, 11:06 PM
-

Kevin Savage
03-31-2015, 07:46 AM
In a weird way - I am drawn to events involving midget wrestlers. I can't believe this thread will not die..... but would still show up as an impartial observer for any event involving the midget wrestlers- be it in Chicago or Atlantic City..... :

ls7plus
03-31-2015, 06:04 PM

+1, but very sorry you got burned by this jerk. Wasn't that long ago that we had a certain dealer specializing in altered cards in my area. The grading services pretty much put a stop to its doing business in that form, although the dealer/company seems to be very much alive and doing business on ebay with cards that "apparently" have been professionally graded. Personally, I would want to inspect both the cards and the holders very, very closely--a leopard doesn't change its spots!

Best of luck,

Larry

03-31-2015, 07:06 PM
+1, but very sorry you got burned by this jerk. Wasn't that long ago that we had a certain dealer specializing in altered cards in my area. The grading services pretty much put a stop to its doing business in that form, although the dealer/company seems to be very much alive and doing business on ebay with cards that "apparently" have been professionally graded. Personally, I would want to inspect both the cards and the holders very, very closely--a leopard doesn't change its spots!

Best of luck,

Larry

What dealer/company are you referring to?