PDA

View Full Version : Message / Chat Boards???

D.P.Johnson
09-07-2013, 08:41 AM
What other message or chat boards do you belong to???
I have a couple... file sharing, fitness (bodybuilding/nutrition related), investment (stocks, etc.)...

Any other interests???

39special
09-07-2013, 09:14 AM
I go on a nostalgia drag racing site and a few hot rod sites.

dabigyankeeman
09-07-2013, 09:16 AM
I am on a few more baseball forums, a computer golf game forum, an audio-visual forum too.

D.P.Johnson
09-08-2013, 10:39 PM
I go on a nostalgia drag racing site and a few hot rod sites.

Yeah, that's cool. When I had a Corvette, I used to check out some of those sites...

D.P.Johnson
09-08-2013, 10:40 PM
I am on a few more baseball forums, a computer golf game forum, an audio-visual forum too.

Nice! What are some other good baseball forums???

dabigyankeeman
09-09-2013, 04:35 AM
Nice! What are some other good baseball forums???

baseball fever
sports card forum
Ebay sports and memorabilia forum

Now i am drawing a blank on others, i get notifications and just hit them and dont even look where i am goind, plus i am senile. Will list others if i find them. I talk a ton of baseball on Facebook as i am a member of a lot of Yankees groups there, really thats become number one for me. I also talk a lot of baseball to guys i am friendly with on a golf game forum. I used to be on others but kinda fell out, and cant remember names. NYY something i think was one. Sorry i cant be more help right now.

D.P.Johnson
09-09-2013, 06:28 AM
baseball fever
sports card forum
Ebay sports and memorabilia forum

Now i am drawing a blank on others, i get notifications and just hit them and dont even look where i am goind, plus i am senile. Will list others if i find them. I talk a ton of baseball on Facebook as i am a member of a lot of Yankees groups there, really thats become number one for me. I also talk a lot of baseball to guys i am friendly with on a golf game forum. I used to be on others but kinda fell out, and cant remember names. NYY something i think was one. Sorry i cant be more help right now.

Thanks! You've been very helpful! I appreciate the information...

bnorth
09-09-2013, 11:31 PM
I am also on a modern baseball card forum(BO), one on Kawasaki ZX-6 motorcycles because I own a 1994 and one on The Netherlands because between 2000 and 2009 I went there 6 times on vacation. The last time was to see AC/DC play at the Ajax Arena. It was by far the best concert I have ever been to.