PDA

View Full Version : How best to contact VCP?

MattyC
09-04-2013, 12:56 PM
They have a current sale listed that never closed due to non paying winner; just wondering what fastest way is to let them know. Thx.

lsutigers1973
09-04-2013, 01:22 PM
There's a report listing on every item page not that it will do any good. Bobby usually blames eBay for the 10's of thousands of errors on their site. Occasionally he will make a change if their is undeniable proof.

smtjoy
09-04-2013, 01:30 PM
I use the report listing all the time and Bobby has always been good at updating when there is a mistake with the listing. I have also emailed them and recently had them add a set or two and took less than a week.

MattyC
09-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Thanks, fellas. Yeah, it must be quite tough to process all the errant stuff off eBay. Just came across one and didn't want it to lead any collectors out there to pay more based on a phantom sale. Sent Bobby an email, so if convenient they can remove it. It's really amazing what a great tool VCP is. Fun sometimes just to browse around and explore new issues, links to old auctions, etc.

BobbyVCP
09-05-2013, 09:42 AM
I received your email and corrected the problem. Thanks for the information.

MW1
09-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Bobby,

Any word on whether you are able to remove the two bogus 1979-80 OPC Gretzkys in the resealed SGC holders from your site? I spoke to someone from your company last week and they agreed with me that the fonts on the fake SGC flips were indicative of a pretty obvious sign of tampering. They told me they would be contacting you with the information I provided.