PDA

View Full Version : WTB Bo Jackson

detroitlion20
08-30-2013, 01:45 PM
Looking for PSA graded Bo Jackson cards i need for my registry set, or any hard to find cards from his playing days.

http://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/alltimeset.aspx?s=114092

Please let me know what you have
thanks

Jillbo
10-23-2013, 07:39 PM
:) newbie to getting my cards graded. I have looked at your PSA link and have two 1992 kids Bo Jackson,two 105 and a few others....wasnt going to have them graded since there are alot of Bo Jacksons...is it worth it to do? Great condition as its been in a binder but so far I have graded cards that are special...a Mantle,Rookie Nolan Ryan,Lou Brock and a Don Meridith highest graded card is on ebay right now...What do you think?

detroitlion20
10-24-2013, 04:47 AM
:) newbie to getting my cards graded. I have looked at your PSA link and have two 1992 kids Bo Jackson,two 105 and a few others....wasnt going to have them graded since there are alot of Bo Jacksons...is it worth it to do? Great condition as its been in a binder but so far I have graded cards that are special...a Mantle,Rookie Nolan Ryan,Lou Brock and a Don Meridith highest graded card is on ebay right now...What do you think?

If you are looking to grade your Bo Jackson cards to sell it can be bitter sweet. PSA 10s can sell for decent money, but 9s you will have a hard time getting your money back. It just depends on the population of 10s. Low pop 10s will usually sell for a primium. You can check out the completed listings under the advanced search on Ebay to see if they sold or not. That is what i do. Hope this helps.