PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever soaked E121 cards?

kmac32
08-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Quick question for the board. Has anyone ever soaked E121-120 cards from an album and if so, what was the success? I have potential access to a group of cards that were placed in an album circa 1922 but do not want to ruin the cards. The cards are in different grades from poor to fair and I have never soaked before. Is it worth it or should remain in the book?

Thanks,

Ken

obcbobd
03-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Quick question for the board. Has anyone ever soaked E121-120 cards from an album and if so, what was the success? I have potential access to a group of cards that were placed in an album circa 1922 but do not want to ruin the cards. The cards are in different grades from poor to fair and I have never soaked before. Is it worth it or should remain in the book?

Thanks,

Ken

Hi

I realize I am quite a few years late responding, but I acquired group of about 30 E121s in a scrapbook (actually a small bank ledger) from circa 1921/22 and they soaked off quite nicely.

Book was found by a garbage man!

thanks

Bob

Leon
03-08-2016, 07:37 PM
Hi

I realize I am quite a few years late responding, but I acquired group of about 30 E121s in a scrapbook (actually a small bank ledger) from circa 1921/22 and they soaked off quite nicely.

Book was found by a garbage man!

thanks

Bob

First hand info is always appreciated. Thanks!!