PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the dealer in this photo?

whiteymet
08-23-2013, 09:41 PM
Can anyone ID this dealer? Photo was taken by Carlton at the recent National.

Please post here, email or PM me.

Thanks,

Fred

Tyler
08-23-2013, 09:44 PM
I don't. But I will be near Ft. Myers beach tomorrow morning if that will help?

kmac32
08-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Is that Danny Boneduche from the Partridge Family

Hankphenom
08-23-2013, 09:56 PM
His name is Mark, he's a regular at the Chantilly show. I see there's a Mark Butler on the dealer list, never did know his last name so don't know if that's him.

whiteymet
08-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Thanks Hank. That will help me track him down.

Fred

Leon
08-24-2013, 05:57 PM
I bought a Wagner notebook from him at this years National...

murcerfan
08-24-2013, 06:47 PM
edited but sincere

HercDriver
08-24-2013, 06:50 PM
I think you need to go take your meds...

sflayank
08-24-2013, 06:53 PM
ask jon richmond theyre buddies...i think its lodolinski

scooter729
08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
Holy crap - now someone is having a bad Saturday night!

thecatspajamas
08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
well that was helpful stoner dude.

apparently you are so f*cking stupid you never got his name?.

OR let me guess....once he pays for advertisement on this board you hijacked he'll get his k*** o....lished.

?????????

HercDriver
08-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Lance made a good catch by responding before Angry Guy editted his response. Not sure what what precipitated that, but I wouldn't want to cut him off at the merge...

Cheers,
Geno

slidekellyslide
08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
edited but sincere

Too late, someone already quoted it. That was ridiculous.

autograf
08-24-2013, 07:09 PM
Be sincere somewhere else.......that was jacked up.

Ease
08-24-2013, 07:18 PM

+1, Real jacked up. Wrong as hell too.

bigwinnerx
08-24-2013, 07:19 PM
well, hadn't added anyone to ignore in a while...

Leon
08-24-2013, 07:21 PM

he'll be somewhere else because he won't be here....I think he has a drinking problem.....it happens.

ncinin
08-24-2013, 07:33 PM
Mark Lodolinski ( Hopefully spelled correctly) of Johnstown ,PA. I have no contact info.

botn
08-24-2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks Hank. That will help me track him down.

Fred

Fred let me know if you need contact information. He is a friend of a good friend of mine.

Greg

Leon
08-24-2013, 07:41 PM
Fred let me know if you need contact information. He is a friend of a good friend of mine.

Greg

So why did you send this PM to Dave Murcerfan, Greg? Murcerfan is so drunk he replied to the email he got from the pm you sent him.....and those emails come to me... (NO ONE should reply to the emails you get from a PM you should go in the system and PM the other person.)

"that was fantastic. lolololololololol. edited out or not, f**king
beautiful."

Is it really that beautiful Greg?

e107collector
08-24-2013, 07:46 PM
So why did you send this PM to Dave Murcerfan, Greg? Murcerfan is so drunk he replied to the email he got from the pm you sent him.....and those emails come to me... (NO ONE should reply to the emails you get from a PM you should go in the system and PM the other person.)

beautiful."

Wow!! This is going to get interesting.

Texxxx
08-24-2013, 07:55 PM
Trusting a drunk can get you busted!

botn
08-24-2013, 07:58 PM

beautiful."

Really Leon???? You want to air our dirty laundry that goes back many years? I wish I were at liberty to post the emails I have received in which you have had less than flattering things to say about me. What happened to you lecturing me the other day to take the high road???????

Leon
08-24-2013, 08:00 PM
Really Leon???? You want to air our dirty laundry that goes back many years? I wish I were at liberty to post the emails I have received in which you have had less than flattering things to say about me. What happened to you lecturing me the other day to take the high road???????

Greg. This was within the last hour. I don't need to go back for years but if I did I am 10000% positive my hobby dealings are clean and yours aren't. You really don't want to go here.....really.

whiteymet
08-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Hey Guys, sorry for starting ALL THIS!! I just asked an innocent question!!

Got two possible names of the dealer from guys here, but neither show up on the list of dealers at the National.

Could he have been helping out a listed dealer?

Fred

Peter_Spaeth
08-24-2013, 08:39 PM
Shouldn't Greg's PM to Murcerfan remain private? I am sure he sent it with the expectation of privacy.

Leon
08-24-2013, 08:42 PM
Shouldn't Greg's PM to Murcerfan remain private? I am sure he sent it with the expectation of privacy.

Generally speaking yes. But there have been a few posted before. And there is a rule pertaining to my action....

"**Since there are an unlimited amount of unforeseeable issues that can arise on the board, the moderator may make any decision he feels is in the best interest of Net54baseball, regardless of any written or oral rules."

Call it the catch 22, Peter.

bigwinnerx
08-24-2013, 08:42 PM
Leon's point is that tipsy replied to the PM email instead of the PM, and that note goes to a catch-all inbox. And that's how Leon saw it. He's not NSAing PMs.

Peter_Spaeth
08-24-2013, 08:44 PM
Leon's point is that tipsy replied to the PM email instead of the PM, and that note goes to a catch-all inbox. And that's how Leon saw it. He's not NSAing PMs.

Not the point. Leon got it because Murcerfan made a mistake, but nonetheless in my opinion Leon should not have published it to the whole Board. How was it in the interest of the Board to do so?

Peter_Spaeth
08-24-2013, 08:46 PM
Generally speaking yes. But there have been a few posted before. And there is a rule pertaining to my action....

"**Since there are an unlimited amount of unforeseeable issues that can arise on the board, the moderator may make any decision he feels is in the best interest of Net54baseball, regardless of any written or oral rules."

Call it the catch 22, Peter.

And how was publishing Greg's PM to Murcerfan, which you saw only by a fortuity, in the interest of the Board?

Leon
08-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Not the point. Leon got it because Murcerfan made a mistake, but nonetheless in my opinion Leon should not have published it to the whole Board. How was it in the interest of the Board to do so?

That is your opinion Peter. And you are entitled to it. I can't see PMs unless people respond to the email they get. Those emails say IN 2 DIFFERENT places not to respond to them. If an idiot drunk responds to one and I see it, it's not my fault. I posted it because I didn't think it was funny. Maybe you do, I don't.

Peter_Spaeth
08-24-2013, 08:49 PM
That is your opinion Peter. And you are entitled to it. I can't see PMs unless people respond to the email they get. Those emails say IN 2 DIFFERENT places not to respond to them. If an idiot drunk responds to one and I see it, it's not my fault. I posted it because I didn't think it was funny. Maybe you do, I don't.

I never said it was your fault that you saw it. Don't put up a red herring. I am questioning how it was in the interest of the Board to publish it when you know Greg sent it expecting it to be private.

botn
08-24-2013, 08:52 PM
Greg. This was within the last hour. I don't need to go back for years but if I did I am 10000% positive my hobby dealings are clean and yours aren't. You really don't want to go here.....really.

And the emails I have are very recent. We can go anywhere you want but if you think I have not been clean you really should get it off your chest and let the FBI know.

Peter_Spaeth
08-24-2013, 08:54 PM

I think you posted it because you were pissed that in a PM you happened to see, Greg thought a jab at you was funny. I don't think being pissed is a good reason for a moderator to post a PM. Just my opinion.

Leon
08-24-2013, 08:55 PM
I never said it was your fault that you saw it. Don't put up a red herring. I am questioning how it was in the interest of the Board to publish it when you know Greg sent it expecting it to be private.

Question all you want to Peter. I posted it because I didn't think it was funny. My guess is that most of the other members didn't think so either. As far as it being in the best interest of the board, I thought others would like to know how Greg thinks. So I posted it. I have already got one email from someone commenting on the subject. And they and I agree. It wasn't funny.

BTW, you guys can keep commenting if you want to. The drunk is gone and I am most likely not commenting anymore in this thread. I would rather move on to positive stuff.

Peter_Spaeth
08-24-2013, 08:59 PM
Question all you want to Peter. I posted it because I didn't think it was funny. My guess is that most of the other members didn't think so either. As far as it being in the best interest of the board, I thought others would like to know how Greg thinks. So I posted it. I have already got one email from someone commenting on the subject. And they and I agree. It wasn't funny.

Whether or not it was funny has nothing to do with the issue and you are smart enough to know it, Leon.

CardTarget
08-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Leon, if somebody response to one of those emails from a board PM it shouldn't come to you. It should go to a dead box somewhere or be returned undeliverable.

Peter_Spaeth
08-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Everyone would like to move on to positive stuff. When the moderator posts a private message because it happens to be a jab at him -- and again, for the red herring crowd, I am not questioning that he received it by mistake -- I think it needs to be vetted.

slidekellyslide
08-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Everyone would like to move on to positive stuff. When the moderator posts a private message because it happens to be a jab at him -- and again, for the red herring crowd, I am not questioning that he received it by mistake -- I think it needs to be vetted.

Why? It's Leon's board, he pays for it, he moderates it...his patience with idiots is far beyond what I would have if it were my board. If he lost a little patience in this case I can certainly see why considering what Dave Terwilliger posted was far out of bounds, and to see another forum member privately giving kudos to that post would have my blood boiling.

Peter_Spaeth
08-24-2013, 09:28 PM
Why? It's Leon's board, he pays for it, he moderates it...his patience with idiots is far beyond what I would have if it were my board. If he lost a little patience in this case I can certainly see why considering what Dave Terwilliger posted was far out of bounds, and to see another forum member privately giving kudos to that post would have my blood boiling.

From my years here Leon prides himself on not exercising any special privileges as a moderator, which is why this seemed out of character to me.

slidekellyslide
08-24-2013, 09:33 PM
From my years here Leon prides himself on not exercising any special privileges as a moderator, which is why this seemed out of character to me.

I'm pretty sure he's human, and not a robot, but I could be wrong about that.

Peter_Spaeth
08-24-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm pretty sure he's human, and not a robot, but I could be wrong about that.

Amen.

botn
08-24-2013, 09:43 PM
Leon and I were emailing back and forth while he was posting here. In the email he stated he posted what I sent to Dave because he thought what I wrote sucked. He then added that he was wrong. His words, not mine. And while trying to patch things up and tell me to let the thread go, which I had, he is doing anything but letting it go and is posting calling into question my character.

And maybe my comment to Dave did suck but I replied to Dave because I thought his post was so outrageous and unexpected. I did not come on the board and fuel the fire.

the 'stache
08-24-2013, 09:43 PM
Wow!! This is going to get interesting.

/nods

http://www.eyesskyward.com/forum/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

SushiX37
08-24-2013, 10:29 PM
And maybe my comment to Dave did suck but I replied to Dave because I thought his post was so outrageous and unexpected. I did not come on the board and fuel the fire.

Yet even now you can't let it go. Simply an observation, but it seems like you got caught with your pants down and are embarrassed its played out in the forum in this way.

Rich

Bocabirdman
08-25-2013, 04:51 AM
This whole mess wouldn't have happened if the vendor in the OP's photo was wearing a "Hi, My Name is...." badge. It's all his fault:D

Rich Klein
08-25-2013, 05:55 AM
Urge for Buttered Popcorn

ibuysportsephemera
08-25-2013, 06:19 AM

+ 1 million. If Peter and Greg don't like Leon's sandbox, let them find another one to play in. As for Terwilliger, I hope Leon has reached his tolerance for him.

Paul S
08-25-2013, 06:32 AM
This whole mess wouldn't have happened if the vendor in the OP's photo was wearing a "Hi, My Name is...." badge. It's all his fault:D

The irony is that all Fred wants to do is return the pencil he borrowed from him.

frankbmd
08-25-2013, 08:29 AM

Things can happen on Saturday night :eek: that we all regret on Sunday morning.:rolleyes: Therefore I am offering a few suggestions going forward.

#1 - Identifying Dealers from a single photograph is far too difficult without DNA or some other corroborating evidence.:confused: Let's stick to autographs,

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images/show/frankbmd/junk/12698/1-auto-book

a topic that seldom elicits rancor.;)

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images/show/frankbmd/junk/12691/2-exemplar

#2 - A simple keyboard is not an effective venue for dispute resolution. At the very least we will need a regulation boxing ring, or preferably a

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images/show/frankbmd/junk/12692/3-cage-fight

A cage seems more apropos, since boxing requires advanced expertise that few can appreciate.

#3 - We will then need a third party, ring announcer,:D

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images/show/frankbmd/junk/12693/4-ring-announcer

I think Jennifer here will be fine, but she will need to be identified with a name badge

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images/show/frankbmd/junk/12697/jennifer

#4 - Consistent with existing forum rules all participants will need to identified by wearing the latest Net54 Tee Shirt design

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images/show/frankbmd/junk/12695/6-new-shirt

#5 - We are all adults (well almost :eek:- sorry wazoo), so we cannot prohibit the sale of adult beverages for the audience.:D:D:D

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images/show/frankbmd/junk/12696/7-adult-beverage

That should cover it, but of course any further suggestions will be entertained.

The plan proposed is the sole property of frankbmd and any use or description of the accounts contained or dissemination of the material within, without the express written consent of frankbmd is strictly prohibited.

D.P.Johnson
08-25-2013, 08:51 AM
I mentioned this before, but I'll say it again:

It would be in the best interest of this board if there was a strict "NO FLAMING" policy implimented. While I absolutely LOVE to joke, tease, laugh, etc., when it comes to members FLAMING other members, it truly harms the board in the long run. The simplest way to stop the FLAMING is to simply have a moderator remove any inflamatory posts and replace the post with a warning message to poster (i.e. "Slow your roll partner...This is a non-flaming board" or words to that effect).

HRBAKER
08-25-2013, 09:27 AM
You have several long time members here that might not know what "slow your roll" means, me included. ;)

Paul S
08-25-2013, 09:34 AM
This board has survived well going back to the days of the old forum. Somehow it all works out. In fact I might have to "hasten my roll":eek:

HRBAKER
08-25-2013, 09:36 AM
Sounds like a weight loss plan for middle aged men.

D.P.Johnson
08-25-2013, 09:36 AM
You have several long time members here that might not know what "slow your roll" means, me included. ;)

10-4.
Another way to say it would be, "Post deleted by moderator. This is a non-flaming board. Any further violations could result in havig your membership revoked and account deleted."

Sean1125
08-25-2013, 09:44 AM
http://www.illuminatiagenda.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/jackie-chan-illuminati.jpg

whiteymet
08-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Hi All:

I am the one that started this mess. For that I apologize!

However, GOOD News. Greg came through and I now have contact info for the dealer.

And now I can return that pencil!!! :>)

Hope that ends this thread and we can all go back to being friends, or at least collecting buddies.

Fred

Leon
08-25-2013, 10:52 AM
Hi All:

I am the one that started this mess. For that I apologize!

However, GOOD News. Greg came through and I now have contact info for the dealer.

And now I can return that pencil!!! :>)

Hope that ends this thread and we can all go back to being friends, or at least collecting buddies.

Fred

Hi Fred
Of course none of this had to do with you. The most important thing is the pencil will find its way home. All is well that ends well!!

smokelessjoe
08-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Hi Leon,

I have two serious questions:

1. How many of these Idiot private message email responses do you get per day/month etc. ?

2. Have you ever read one of mine?

Shawn England

asphaltman
08-25-2013, 07:37 PM
My understanding is if you've clicked the link in an email notice for a message or if the other party has clicked the link to message you - then those can be read by Leon and I'd imagine any other moderators here. So you may know if a message you've sent has been available publicly...I don't think I've sent any by clicking a link in the email...but you have no way of knowing when the other party has sent one to you that way - and at the same time then I would think all your previous messages within that dialogue would then be available to be read.

Goofy situation. You know in the "old" days before this board we all just emailed each other....

EvilKing00
08-26-2013, 05:34 AM
this isn't as good as the Fake wagner guy post with his laundry on the floor, or the other guy who only paid his seller "Most of the time" its not even as entertaining as the "Ty Cobbs" photo guy thread from ebay who isn't a member here, but whos family thinks hes got the real deal.

I didn't get a chance to see the comment before it was taken down, BUT as a long time admin of a Board my self all I would say about this thread is:

3 points here should be learned I think.

1: why flame members of the board? If you have an issue take it up with them OR tell a Mod or Admin.

2: Don't reply to an email notification. (I have a few times by accident as well) PM the people u want to contact.

3: its not that hard to be nice

There is nothing wrong with a real good argument over a difference of opinion, even a harmless light hearted joke but flaming someone for no reason just isn't called for, teen age girl Facebook stuff.

autograf
08-26-2013, 06:08 AM
Never heard slow your roll.....it must be the same as halt your biscuit in my neighborhood....

Wymers Auction
08-26-2013, 05:54 PM

I personally do not care about whether the pm got posted, but I will say when I first got on this board Dave took some really nasty shots at me and I really never did anything to provoke him, but for the sake of clarity I did defend myself.

CMIZ5290
08-26-2013, 06:45 PM
It seems to me Schwartz took some nasty shots at Leon... All things considered, I'll take Leon's side on this one hands down...

smokelessjoe
08-26-2013, 06:59 PM
Hi Leon,

All I can really say is that I am glad that you are not a neighbor of mine that lives a couple of houses down from me - From what you revealed to me in a private message - you're the type of guy that if the mailman mistakenly put my mail in your box you would open it and read it.... Principle?

I can also say that secretly reading people's personal emails is not a good business plan either. You may get away with it, you may slide by - that still does not change the fact that it is not good business. Especially if you own a message forum, an auction house and wheel & deal on eBay....?

New questions:

1. Do the other moderators have access to people's "mistaken" private messages?

2. Leon, if one were messaging back & forth with another person and the other person replied "mistakenly" would you then in turn be able to read the whole dialogue?

3. How long have the moderators been aware that you have the ability to read private messages and have you ever discussed what you have read in peoples private emails with the moderators in the past?

Lastly Leon I have no qualms with you personally - I think you have done great things and are doings great things.... It's just that secretly reading people's emails is creepy. It doesn't matter who it is, even if it were my mother... It's still creepy. Ethics?

Shawn England

D.P.Johnson
08-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Server owners can read PM's, and Board Administrators can read them if they have "permission" to do so and/or know how to hack into the system.

asphaltman
08-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Hi Leon,

All I can really say is that I am glad that you are not a neighbor of mine that lives a couple of houses down from me - From what you revealed to me in a private message - you're the type of guy that if the mailman mistakenly put my mail in your box you would open it and read it.... Principle?

I can also say that secretly reading people's personal emails is not a good business plan either. You may get away with it, you may slide by - that still does not change the fact that it is not good business. Especially if you own a message forum, an auction house and wheel & deal on eBay....?

New questions:

2. Leon, if one were messaging back & forth with another person and the other person replied "mistakenly" would you then in turn be able to read the whole dialogue?

3. How long have the moderators been aware that you have the ability to read private messages and have you ever discussed what you have read in peoples private emails with the moderators in the past?

Lastly Leon I have no qualms with you personally - I think you have done great things and are doings great things.... It's just that secretly reading people's emails is creepy. It doesn't matter who it is, even if it were my mother... It's still creepy. Ethics?

Shawn England

Where did reading "emails" come from? I thought this was about the private messages?

I wouldn't take it for granted that anything on the internet is private.

Leon
08-26-2013, 07:35 PM
Hi Leon,

New questions:

Shawn England

Hi Shawn
As I said in the PM I don't read messages. The reason I read that one, which was errantly sent to me, is because I was banning him at that exact time. It was addressed to me the way they always are. I read it because of the situation. As I also said, I didn't want to lie and say I had never seen another. In over 4 yrs I am sure I have glanced at one or two. I don't read them. I can't recall one thing I ever read from them. I am sorry you feel the way you do. I don't spy on people and the other mods don't either. I don't even know if there is a way to see other's PMs. I have never tried to search for them (if it were even an option). Nothing personal except I am sorry you feel the way you do.

To specifically answer your questions.
1. No, I don't believe they get the errant messages.
2. If the whole dialog were in an email I guess so. I don't read them so can't really say for sure.
3. I don't know if private messages can be read or not. I have never checked. The only ones I might have ever even glanced at were those sent, by mistake, to my email. There were quite a few but, as I said, I can't tell you anything any ever said. I delete them when I get them. If members follow the directions this wouldn't be an issue. Also, I am looking into a way to quit getting the mistakenly sent messages. I hope to have a solution soon.

I hope that answers those questions. Please feel free to keep asking. best regards

ps...and lastly, here is the PM I sent you, lest anyone think I say much privately I don't say publicly...

Concerning your questions on the board, I would rather answer them here....I will answer there too but I would just as soon it die down on the board....

I get about 1 errant message a day on average. People don't read, or just miss, where it says not to respond to that email. But, I don't generally read them. I delete them. I can't say I have never glanced at one in over 4 yrs, but I don't read them. I have no reason to. I did glance at the one that started the ruckus because it was from someone that had just gotten banned, or was about to, I don't remember the exact sequence. So yeah, if there is a major situation I might read, or have read, an errant one sent to me.

I am going to take steps to have those PMs bounce instead of coming to me. I never wanted them in the first place. I don't care and they are private. I have enough crap going on to deal with. Hope this answers your questions.....LL

smokelessjoe
08-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Understood:

No further questions.
Thank you Leon,

Shawn England

ibuysportsephemera
08-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Hi Shawn
As I said in the PM I don't read messages. The reason I read that one, which was errantly sent to me, is because I was banning him at that exact time. It was addressed to me the way they always are. I read it because of the situation. As I also said, I didn't want to lie and say I had never seen another. In over 4 yrs I am sure I have glanced at one or two. I don't read them. I can't recall one thing I ever read from them. I am sorry you feel the way you do. I don't spy on people and the other mods don't either. I don't even know if there is a way to see other's PMs. I have never tried to search for them (if it were even an option). Nothing personal except I am sorry you feel the way you do.

To specifically answer your questions.
1. No, I don't believe they get the errant messages.
2. If the whole dialog were in an email I guess so. I don't read them so can't really say for sure.
3. I don't know if private messages can be read or not. I have never checked. The only ones I might have ever even glanced at were those sent, by mistake, to my email. There were quite a few but, as I said, I can't tell you anything any ever said. I delete them when I get them. If members follow the directions this wouldn't be an issue. Also, I am looking into a way to quit getting the mistakenly sent messages. I hope to have a solution soon.

I hope that answers those questions. Please feel free to keep asking. best regards

ps...and lastly, here is the PM I sent you, lest anyone think I say much publicly I don't say privately...

Concerning your questions on the board, I would rather answer them here....I will answer there too but I would just as soon it die down on the board....

I get about 1 errant message a day on average. People don't read, or just miss, where it says not to respond to that email. But, I don't generally read them. I delete them. I can't say I have never glanced at one in over 4 yrs, but I don't read them. I have no reason to. I did glance at the one that started the ruckus because it was from someone that had just gotten banned, or was about to, I don't remember the exact sequence. So yeah, if there is a major situation I might read, or have read, an errant one sent to me.

I am going to take steps to have those PMs bounce instead of coming to me. I never wanted them in the first place. I don't care and they are private. I have enough crap going on to deal with. Hope this answers your questions.....LL

It is a shame that you have to take the time to respond to these posts Leon. You are doing us all a great service by running this Board and I find it hard to believe that people actually criticize you. You are a much more tolerant person than I would be. If it was me, I would tell them to take a hike if they didn't like the way I handled things. Lets all remember that this part of the thread got started by a lunatic attacking you.

D.P.Johnson
08-26-2013, 08:06 PM
Leon, if you contact your server owner, they should be able to stop you from getting the messages with one click of a button...Good luck...

And, oh yeah....Shawn, moderators can't read PM's unless they're given permission by the administrator and/or can figure out how to hack into the system...

slidekellyslide
08-26-2013, 08:31 PM
I do not receive any of the errant messages. And I certainly do not know how to hack anything other than a golf ball.

D.P.Johnson
08-26-2013, 08:38 PM
I do not receive any of the errant messages. And I certainly do not know how to hack anything other than a golf ball.

LOL.
Most mods. don't care what people say in PM's...