PDA

View Full Version : ebay buyer to block (tried a quick one to get $$ back)

Sean1125
08-13-2013, 06:18 PM
I uploaded the wrong tracking number and received this message:

This is listed as delivered to New Jersey?! That's definitely not my address. Would you double check where you sent this? It should have gone to *redacted*

I pull up tracking, it shows delivered the day before he contacted me with his signature on the confirmation. I send it over to him and don't hear from him again--- didn't leave feedback either.

Buyer: ssho1659

Leon if this is the wrong section please feel free to move.

S34N B4551K

Leon
08-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Besides needing to have your full name in your post, there is no problem with it. Just have your ducks in a row and fire away. :)

and I should add that because you have your website clearly linked, that will suffice, since it answers any identity questions.

drcy
08-13-2013, 06:41 PM
I think Redacted is in Ohio.

Bocabirdman
08-13-2013, 06:47 PM

Redd acted in Hollywood

D. Bergin
08-13-2013, 07:28 PM
I'm sure there's a certain segment of Ebay buyers who actively search to see if the USPS scans everything properly to try and get their money back, whether they actually received the item or not.

thehoodedcoder
08-13-2013, 07:33 PM
I uploaded the wrong tracking number and received this message:

This is listed as delivered to New Jersey?! That's definitely not my address. Would you double check where you sent this? It should have gone to *redacted*

I pull up tracking, it shows delivered the day before he contacted me with his signature on the confirmation. I send it over to him and don't hear from him again--- didn't leave feedback either.

Buyer: ssho1659

Leon if this is the wrong section please feel free to move.

sadly it is very common for it to show delivered the day before it actually gets delivered. i have seen this happen a number of times. obviously signing for it is another thing. you never know though. its possible his wife signed for it or something.

kevin

Sean1125
08-13-2013, 08:56 PM

I guess this person has had more run ins than one.

Sean1125
08-13-2013, 08:57 PM
sadly it is very common for it to show delivered the day before it actually gets delivered. i have seen this happen a number of times. obviously signing for it is another thing. you never know though. its possible his wife signed for it or something.

kevin

His signature appeared on the USPS website, I find it hard to believe that it wasn't delivered.