PDA

View Full Version : Reggiejackson.com

Keeganbrick
08-11-2013, 10:58 AM
I have tried to search through these forums and google with no luck on finding more information on this. Are most items with the reggiejackson COA and matching holograms legit? There seems to be limited information on the website and I can't seem to get a response when trying to contact a representative from the site. I guess there is no way to look up their hologram numbers online. Has anyone purchased items authenticated from them in the past and are their holograms security proof?

Thanks!

travrosty
08-11-2013, 11:29 AM
I have tried to search through these forums and google with no luck on finding more information on this. Are most items with the reggiejackson COA and matching holograms legit? There seems to be limited information on the website and I can't seem to get a response when trying to contact a representative from the site. I guess there is no way to look up their hologram numbers online. Has anyone purchased items authenticated from them in the past and are their holograms security proof?

Thanks!

It's reggie's own site and endorsed by him and run by his team, i have never seen anything un-legit about it, have only heard decent things about it. if people have bought from it, maybe they can come on here and give their opinion.

perezfan
08-11-2013, 12:36 PM
This is more of a "vintage" forum, so that's probably why you haven't seen a mention of it. It's all legit, provided you want to pay those prices for somewhat contrived collectibles.

mschwade
08-12-2013, 06:27 AM

Thanks!

I've never bought anything from Reggie's site, but I have paid his fee and sent him an index card to sign for my Yankees Retired #'s project. I wish I had the picture with me of the index card because it is the most beautiful signature I have received through the mail.

CollectiblesNJ
08-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Every piece that I have had with a Reggie Jackson Authentics Holo has been good.

Scott Garner
08-14-2013, 11:34 AM
100% legit