PDA

View Full Version : Non-sport ID help

boysblue
08-10-2013, 11:51 AM
I apologize if this post is in the wrong area, Leon. I attempted to use the Non-Sport Card Forum but I was unable to upload images there. Feel free to move this post if I have violated forum rules. Thanks. :)

Can anybody offer any insight on any of these sets? I have posted front and back pictures, albeit blurry ones.

The first cards measure about 1.5 x 0.5 inches. Boy Scouts.
The second cards measure about 2.5 x 2 inchese. Famous structures.
The third cards measure about 1 x 0.5 inches. Westerns, Native-Americans, Pirates, African tribesmen. These are like new condition and I have many of them.

toppcat
08-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I apologize if this post is in the wrong area, Leon. I attempted to use the Non-Sport Card Forum but I was unable to upload images there. Feel free to move this post if I have violated forum rules. Thanks. :)

Can anybody offer any insight on any of these sets? I have posted front and back pictures, albeit blurry ones.

The first cards measure about 1.5 x 0.5 inches. Boy Scouts.
The second cards measure about 2.5 x 2 inchese. Famous structures.
The third cards measure about 1 x 0.5 inches. Westerns, Native-Americans, Pirates, African tribesmen. These are like new condition and I have many of them.

Bottom ones are 1949 Topps X-Ray Roundup, 200 in the set.

Jim F
08-10-2013, 12:58 PM
The Canadian National Chicle scout cards are rare. I would be interested if you are selling them.

boysblue
08-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Thank you gentlemen.