PDA

View Full Version : Package arrived empty with T206's missing USPS?

insccollectibles
08-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Mailed a couple cards and an empty bubble mailer arrived with both T206's missing? Has anyone had a similar experience before?

Stonepony
08-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Have had botched deliveries... but nothing like that. Ouch! Sorry!!

Cardboard Junkie
08-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Happened to me, I took the hit:(Dave.

Kingcobb
08-05-2013, 07:40 PM
I recently had 15 T206's coming back from PSA go missing. Included were a PSA 4 Dahlen Brooklyn and a PSA 3 Young Portrait. Insurance covered the loss quickly but wish I had those cards. The last scan of the package was in St. Louis.

MGHPro
08-05-2013, 07:51 PM
I recently purchased a bat on ebay that was shipped via fedex in a tube. It arrived with the end cap missing and no bat.Just an fyi, Ebay ruled for the seller even though it was a $300 purchase that was shipped uninsured and no signature required. Sorry about your package.
matt

insccollectibles
08-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Interesting enough my cards disappeared in Missouri too.

LEHR
08-05-2013, 07:59 PM
I had cards go missing twice. Once delivery conformation said they had been delivered to the office I shipped them to but the guy never received them. Second time I had cards go missing after being held up by Canadian customs.

It sucks but it happens.

thehoodedcoder
08-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Mailed a couple cards and an empty bubble mailer arrived with both T206's missing? Has anyone had a similar experience before?

so it was opened and resealed?

if you are shipping with something that says 'sports collectables' on it. expect a higher chance that this will occurr. always best to wrap that thing in clear plastic packing tape. then there is a much less chance to have it opened and resealed without an issue.

kevin

insccollectibles
08-05-2013, 08:37 PM
The package was sealed using adhesive glue on the mailer plus I added additional tape to the outside in multiple spots. The buyer sent a picture in which the mailer is open and slightly ripped at the bottom where the adhesive was attached. Post office left a message on the empty mailer and delivered it "package arrived empty".

pawpawdiv9
08-06-2013, 08:57 AM
mine got lost fron ATL to texas? i believe where Beckett is located.
Luckily i had insurance on it.
Getting where speding the few extra bucks on singature confirm is worth it, or was it registered mail?? I was told one of those, that whomever receives it, has to sign for it along the way.