PDA

View Full Version : National - cash for small amount of table space

Runscott
08-01-2013, 07:44 PM
My plan for the National was a total bust, so if anyone has 1 case worth of space and would like to make a quick $300 for 2 days, I would love to rest my legs. I would man the spot and cover for breaks. I have only pre-ww1 cards, both raw and graded and my stuff could be a good complement to most people's inventory. Thanks

thehoodedcoder
08-01-2013, 10:15 PM
what is in the inventory?

kevin

Leon
08-02-2013, 08:02 AM
My plan for the National was a total bust, so if anyone has 1 case worth of space and would like to make a quick $300 for 2 days, I would love to rest my legs. I would man the spot and cover for breaks. I have only pre-ww1 cards, both raw and graded and my stuff could be a good complement to most people's inventory. Thanks

Scott
You are welcome to come over to our table and come behind the table and have a seat for as long as you want. I thought we would have more case space but just don't.....

and also, if you want to go over to Levi's (707) and get a case from him, you can come over and put the case on one of our tables and use it for free.....we do have the space to put one. We had no idea our table space would be this big this year. They changed the amount for some reason. Scott and I don't know why it's a bigger space but it is......

Runscott
08-02-2013, 08:17 AM
Thanks Leon - much appreciated.

pepis
08-02-2013, 02:18 PM
Scott
You are welcome to come over to our table and come behind the table and have a seat for as long as you want. I thought we would have more case space but just don't.....

and also, if you want to go over to Levi's (707) and get a case from him, you can come over and put the case on one of our tables and use it for free.....we do have the space to put one. We had no idea our table space would be this big this year. They changed the amount for some reason. Scott and I don't know why it's a bigger space but it is......

Very nice and friendly gesture!

Craig M
08-02-2013, 06:08 PM
"CLASS" all the way Leon!

That's why I love this site.

Craig M

rjackson44
08-02-2013, 06:17 PM
leons the best great move...

drcy
08-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Scott and Leon are both from Texas. If Scott was from Massachusetts, Leon would tell him to hit the bricks.

LEHR
08-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Scott and Leon are both from Texas. If Scott was from Massachusetts, Leon would tell him to hit the bricks.

Too funny!:D

drcy
08-02-2013, 09:54 PM
When I told Leon I was from Wisconsin, he said he didn't realize Wisconsin was a real place. He thought it was made up for Happy Days. I said, Well actually, you're not too far off. Wisconsin is a euphemism for Minnesota.

stoogeco
08-02-2013, 10:07 PM
I'm from Massachusetts. This type of kindness would never fly here.

Runscott
08-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Just read all these posts. You guys are great. I sat for almost two days, and if was fantastic. It was also great to meet so many of you for the first time - ALL very pleasant experiences. Several who I have had heated discussions with - ALL very wonderful people whose company I enjoyed. Thanks everyone, and especially Leon and Scott for sharing their space (as well as others who offered via email)

7nohitter
08-04-2013, 09:06 AM
I'm from Massachusetts. This type of kindness would never fly here.

Exactly...