PDA

View Full Version : My E125 American Caramel Die Cut Collection

gnaz01
07-22-2013, 03:15 PM
Hey folks,

After seeking after these for quite some time now, and having acquired MANY from some great members here, I have decided to part with them. My son was accepted to medical school and to help mitigate the costs of tuition, I have decided it is more important to help him by selling these beauties. I have acquired most of the HOFer's (Mathewson, both Wagner's, the sole known Eddie Plank, Speaker, Bender, etc + quite a few commons).

I will still actively pursue my memorabilia love and continue to add to my collection that way, but as far as my beloved E125's, it is time to put the money to better use.

I just wanted to come on here and say MANY thanks to the collectors and dealers who helped me amass my E125 collection.

Thanks,
Greg

Leon
07-22-2013, 03:43 PM
Hey folks,

After seeking after these for quite some time now, and having acquired MANY from some great members here, I have decided to part with them. My son was accepted to medical school and to help mitigate the costs of tuition, I have decided it is more important to help him by selling these beauties. I have acquired most of the HOFer's (Mathewson, both Wagner's, the sole known Eddie Plank, Speaker, Bender, etc + quite a few commons).

I will still actively pursue my memorabilia love and continue to add to my collection that way, but as far as my beloved E125's, it is time to put the money to better use.

I just wanted to come on here and say MANY thanks to the collectors and dealers who helped me amass my E125 collection.

Thanks,
Greg

Hey Greg
My daughter goes off to college in two years. I have a feeling part of my collection will be going to help fund it. I can empathize. Good luck with everything. The hunt is most of the fun anyway!!

ethicsprof
07-22-2013, 06:57 PM
congrats on your fine collection.
and great news to hear that your son is going to medical school.
you will find this to be a great investment.
all the best,
barry

murcerfan
07-22-2013, 08:55 PM
That's great news. How long have you been collecting these?

ullmandds
07-22-2013, 09:00 PM
It's been cool to watch you amass those e125's, greg. they are interesting "Cards!" Definitely a wise transfer of assets.

sox1903wschamp
07-22-2013, 09:03 PM
I wish the best for your son.

murcerfan
07-22-2013, 09:18 PM
I'll be sure to keep my eye on the B/S/T forum here

gnaz01
07-23-2013, 12:46 PM
That's great news. How long have you been collecting these?

About 3 years