PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Deep Dish Pizza Dinner At The National

toppcat
07-12-2013, 03:43 PM
I don't know how many folks are not going to the Cubs game on National Thursday but I put out feelers over on the Net54 Non Sports board about a deep dish pizza dinner that night on the theory a lot of folks here are going to the Cubs game and Alan suggested I post here as well (good idea Alan). Really envisioning just a low key excursion as close as possible to the Convention Center and a place where we might be able to have an adult beverage as well.

I won't clog up a thread so please PM me if interested. I will take recommendations on venue for sure and want to make arrangements real soon.

Update: I got a recommendation from a foodie friend who recommends this joint, about a half mile from the CC: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g36630-d429555-Reviews-Giordano_s-Rosemont_Illinois.html

arexcrooke
07-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Ive eaten at that Giordano's several times while attending the Chicago comic book show. That pizza is amazing! Have a little spare time as it takes longer to cook and there is usually a crowd.
The Calamari is good as well, if you are into that type of thing!