PDA

View Full Version : Babe Ruth Eye Exercise card

bigfanNY
07-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Hello I have had a couple differant "stereoscope" Ruth's but This one is not one of those and an oddball. Has anyone ever seen another? It must be part of a series having come from Eastman but only one I ever came across. Any ideas on value?
Thanks

glchen
07-10-2013, 09:53 PM
These tend not to be worth very much. I just won this exact one myself in a recent Huggins and Scott auction here: Link (http://jun13.hugginsandscott.com/cgi-bin/showitem.pl?itemid=57878). Most of the value in the lot was the Snookums post card with Ruth and not the stereoscope. (I'm looking to sell mine also if anyone is interested. ;) )

bigfanNY
07-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the link helped with price somewhat did you ever find out any more about the series is there any other sports figures in this set? Becase Ruth is not identified anywhere on the card when I purchased it I did not value it highly . Not even in the same leauge of the true Steroscope Ruth's so I packed it away in a box of misc. odd sized items.

Thanks For post

Leon
07-11-2013, 08:40 AM
I have had several of those stereoviews like that. They are anywhere from $20-$50 value but maybe more for someone not in the hobby and knowing what they are. I do think it's Ruth. I don't remember seeing others, with different fronts, but I would imagine there are some.