PDA

View Full Version : Is this Nagurski Real?? Round 2

tuckr1
06-25-2013, 07:42 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1935-National-Chicle-Football-BRONCO-NAGURSKI-34-AUTHENTIC-RARE-pre-war-card-/231006057816?pt=US_Football&hash=item35c908b558#ht_601wt_956

Colors look daker then graded ones, but could be picture??

But sellers history looks like alot of lower $4-$10 cards sold and he has not responded to my questions, so I am going to lean toward fake?? but a darn good one

soxfan1986
06-25-2013, 11:50 AM
I asked guy question also and never responded
And like you said guy has a ton of low end stuff then that monster
I've been looking to add this card to my PC for a while but I'm too scared to buy raw and too cheap for nice grade
Hopefully a PSA 1-2 will come up eventually that has reasonable price

tuckr1
06-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Oh no I am in the same boat as you!!! I am looking for a low grade nagurski as well and don't want to test the waters on a fake Raw card. I have all the Chicago Bears Hall of Fame Rookie except the Nagurski and I have 20 of the 36 National Chicle Cards as well. Good luckfinding one, if you stumple across 2 Nagurskis let me know, lol

Tucker

CowboysGuide
06-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Looks like there is some sort of hand written note across the front. Very faint, but something is there. You guys see it?

GasHouseGang
06-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Yeah I see the writing. The seller notes the writing:

"This card is in very good condition, however, there are some signs of wear. The corners are rounded. There is some writing on the card front, as indicated in the scan. The card is fully intact with no rips nor tears. The card text is clear and readable."

I can't make out what it says, but there is certainly something written in blue pencil or pen. It appears someone tried to erase or fade it. The card looks real to me, but it may be faded by whatever method they used to try to get rid of the writing.

CowboysGuide
06-25-2013, 07:40 PM
Yeah I see the writing. The seller notes the writing:

"This card is in very good condition, however, there are some signs of wear. The corners are rounded. There is some writing on the card front, as indicated in the scan. The card is fully intact with no rips nor tears. The card text is clear and readable."

I can't make out what it says, but there is certainly something written in blue pencil or pen. It appears someone tried to erase or fade it. The card looks real to me, but it may be faded by whatever method they used to try to get rid of the writing.

Geez...I even read the description too and didn't see that he pointed it out.