PDA

View Full Version : How does one delete his profile I have enough of this place?

Zone91
06-20-2013, 12:32 AM
How does one delete his profile I have enough of this place?

I would like to delete my profile this place is just no fun at all anymore.

Zone91
06-20-2013, 12:39 AM
Can anyone please tell me I want to delete my profile.

Zone91
06-20-2013, 12:45 AM
Anyone I would appreciate it.

deadballfreaK
06-20-2013, 12:48 AM
Leon will take care of it just leave. I think most everyone is sick of your act. The drama has gone overboard.

Zone91
06-20-2013, 12:51 AM
deadballfreaK

Can't I delete my own profile?? And it goes both ways I am sick of this place as well.

Zone91
06-20-2013, 12:59 AM
Are you saying one can not delete his own profile???

sbfinley
06-20-2013, 01:16 AM
How does one delete his profile I have enough of this place?

I would like to delete my profile this place is just no fun at all anymore.

Anymore? You have been here three months. 90% of the criticism you have received has been solid and sound advice from the most knowledgable collectors in the hobby and you have for the most part ignored it. I was kind in the one and only time I posted in one of your threads, but this act is hollow and honestly it is annoying. You have already state your intention to leave once. A second one is unnecessary.

atx840
06-20-2013, 01:16 AM
Log out and move on....please.

NewEnglandBaseBallist
06-20-2013, 01:35 AM
Amscray!

deadballfreaK
06-20-2013, 02:07 AM
Amscray!
Adrian won't understand. He is French you know. Although it is funny he gets more fluent sometimes and he can curse in English like the best of us. (Well,, not as good as me.)

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 02:12 AM
Adrian won't understand. He is French you know. Although it is funny he gets more fluent sometimes and he can curse in English like the best of us. (Well,, not as good as me.)

The fallout post nuclear war can last several years. Here's hoping this fallout dissipates much more quickly.

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 02:14 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OxbrHMv1jnE/UJv3D88TxnI/AAAAAAAAf4s/SQnBC2wHcgg/s1600/oompa-loompa-34.jpg

Look! The Oompa Loompas are coming back! Life returns to the BBC & New Member Intro forum!

Oompa loompa do-ba-dee-do,
I have another question for you.
Ooompa loompa do-ba-dee-dee,
see if you can answer for me.

What would it take to get a kid banned?
After his antics get out of hand.
Swearing and crying just like a twit
What do you think will come of it?
Maybe Leon boots you now.

Oompa loompa do-ba-dee-do,
I've got another puzzle for you.
Oompa loompa do-ba-dee-dee,
If you are wise you'll listen to me.

New topic's fine when it's once in a while,
Babe Ruth and Ty Cobb sure brings a smile.
Spamming the board is annoying and wrong,
Posting and posting all day long
Go outside and see the sun.

Oompa loompa do-ba-dee-da,
We'll all cheer when the drama is gone
We will live in happiness, too
Like the Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-doo!

Sean
06-20-2013, 02:42 AM
Good Lord Bill, how much time have you put into that farewell? :rolleyes:

39special
06-20-2013, 04:14 AM
Log out and move on....please.

+1

t206blogcom
06-20-2013, 05:31 AM
log out and move on....please.

+100

ullmandds
06-20-2013, 05:35 AM
my vote's for...move on! I'm sure there's a 52' topps forum out there somewhere!

toledo_mudhen
06-20-2013, 05:39 AM
After you guys get this one figured out - Could you please tell me how to delete my profile form the Beckett Boards - cause I'm sick of THAT place..... Thanks (ooompa oompa loompa)

tiger8mush
06-20-2013, 05:39 AM
just trying to keep this thread relevant to our board ..
:)

glynparson
06-20-2013, 05:48 AM
Just don't come back drama queen. It's that simple.

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 06:15 AM
Good Lord Bill, how much time have you put into that farewell? :rolleyes:

About 10-15 minutes, Sean. It was therapeutic. After some of the things that were said said to me about my health, etc, on various threads, and in private messages, I needed a good laugh.

I don't know how anybody could think he was a good person.

the 'stache (you are the main reason I started this thread)

No need to say anything to you anymore now that I know God is taking care of you and that is enough to put a smile on my face!!!:) He is sure having fun with you....your body is his toy!!! Or maybe it is all the evil spirits inside you that are crippling your body either way I am sure the future for you will be one HELL of a ride!!!

Post # 12

the 'stache

Better my brain than your soul!!!!:eek:

The evil spirits are inside you crippling you!!! And guess what God could care less about you. I wonder how long before your are fully crippled....ah the justice of nature!!! You can be a asshole with us humans but not with God....and you are paying the FULL price!!! You will soon be a crippled freak of nature....women will be all over you then....NOW that is absolutely FUNNY!!! You are like the freak in the exorcism of Emily Rose...with her back all messed up!!!

Wonder why God did this to you hmmmmmmm......oh yes because you are a asshole and a bad human!!! Can you say CRIPPLED FREAK 3 time in front of a mirror!!!

You want to play nasty I can play that game!!!

Post # 13

the 'stache

No this is the kind of guy that has had enough of your shit and super bad attitude.....you pushed me to my limit and now you are getting a dose of what you serve to others. You laugh at me with my life now I am laughing at you and you want to cry wolf....bullshit Leon is not stupid.

EVERYONE knows you are a FUCKER/ASSHOLE!!!

Post # 14

You will learn to keep your stupid comments to yourself.

FUCK YOU...AND I hope life keeps on giving more and more piles of shit!!!

Oh poor you and your disease
I truly hope it does not come back bohoho so sad. :D

This is not the kind of person we need on this forum. He's been given multiple chances to get along, and obey the rules, and he cannot act civil.