PDA

View Full Version : For all those that act nasty towards me...your end is coming!!!

Zone91
06-19-2013, 10:47 PM
And that goes for any nasty people I will from now on I WILL report you to Leon right away...you can't have a positive attitude and talk baseball cards get the hell off my topics. I will no longer waste my posts on you people and let you guys ruin the spirit of the hobby...I will simply report you!!!

I am sick and tired of a few people with bad attitudes trying to screw it all up for the majority!!!

Post # 3

Zone91
06-19-2013, 10:54 PM
Leon PLEASE warn these people so we can get back to talking baseball and yes baseball cards!!!

Post # 4

RCMcKenzie
06-19-2013, 11:05 PM
Shout to Andy Sandler's All Sports Collectibles Auction.

Psyched about this 1893 Thomas Welch cabinet card I won today. Check out Sandler's next auction. Great stuff..

Zone91
06-19-2013, 11:17 PM
RCMcKenzie

Nice FINALLY a card and no bullshit!!!:)

Post # 7

Cardboard Junkie
06-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Adrian right! Let's quit the bickering.
Nice cabinet card! Great image!
A Portland ballplayer! Cool!

Here's an old mill shag i got from pb123, (pb123s scan).

Zone91
06-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Cardboard Junkie

Nice looking card!!!

Post # 9

z28jd
06-19-2013, 11:31 PM
Here is a list of the Mantle cards I have. I focus on T206's and Old Judge cards, so the list is weak:

VG 1954 Bowman
EX 1958 Topps
MINT 1964 Topps
VG 1967 Topps
GD/VG 1968 Topps
EX/MT 1968 Topps Mantle/Killebrew/Mays
VG 1969 Topps yellow letters

the 'stache
06-19-2013, 11:40 PM
Another "look at me" thread. Shocking. Calling out the evil people trying to impugn you on one thread (and in nasty private messages) wasn't enough. You had to start a whole new thread to "warn" them.

Zone91
06-19-2013, 11:42 PM
the 'stache (you are the main reason I started this thread)

No need to say anything to you anymore now that I know God is taking care of you and that is enough to put a smile on my face!!!:) He is sure having fun with you....your body is his toy!!! Or maybe it is all the evil spirits inside you that are crippling your body either way I am sure the future for you will be one HELL of a ride!!!

Post # 12

ThoseBackPages
06-19-2013, 11:51 PM
oh my

the 'stache
06-19-2013, 11:56 PM
the 'stache (you are the main reason I started this thread)

No need to say anything to you anymore now that I know God is taking care of you and that is enough to put a smile on my face!!!:) He is sure having fun with you....your body is his toy!!! Or maybe it is all the evil spirits inside you that are crippling your body either way I am sure the future for you will be one HELL of a ride!!!

Post # 12

http://williamgregory.net/images/pointing_up_lol.gif

And the area that exists between your ears exists clearly for his amusement.

Cuckoo....cuckoo....

Zone91
06-19-2013, 11:58 PM
the 'stache

Better my brain than your soul!!!!:eek:

The evil spirits are inside you crippling you!!! And guess what God could care less about you. I wonder how long before your are fully crippled....ah the justice of nature!!! You can be a asshole with us humans but not with God....and you are paying the FULL price!!! You will soon be a crippled freak of nature....women will be all over you then....NOW that is absolutely FUNNY!!! You are like the freak in the exorcism of Emily Rose...with her back all messed up!!!

Wonder why God did this to you hmmmmmmm......oh yes because you are a asshole and a bad human!!! Can you say CRIPPLED FREAK 3 time in front of a mirror!!!

You want to play nasty I can play that game!!!

Post # 13

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 12:07 AM
the 'stache

Better my brain than your soul!!!!:eek:

The evil spirits are inside you crippling you!!! And guess what God could care less about you. I wonder how long before your are fully crippled....ah the justice of nature!!! You can be a asshole with us humans but not with God....and you are paying the FULL price!!! You will soon be a crippled freak of nature....women will be all over you then....NOW that is absolutely FUNNY!!! You are like the freak in the exorcism of Emily Rose...with her back all messed up!!!

Wonder why God did this to you hmmmmmmm......oh yes because you are a asshole and a bad human!!!

You want to play nasty I can play that game!!!

Post # 13

Just making sure this is on the record before you get all edit happy.

Is this really the kind of guy we want on this forum?

Zone91
06-20-2013, 12:08 AM
the 'stache

No this is the kind of guy that has had enough of your shit and super bad attitude.....you pushed me to my limit and now you are getting a dose of what you serve to others. You laugh at me with my life now I am laughing at you and you want to cry wolf....bullshit Leon is not stupid.

EVERYONE knows you are a FUCKER/ASSHOLE!!!

Post # 14

itjclarke
06-20-2013, 12:09 AM
This is disgusting

camlov2
06-20-2013, 12:10 AM
I'm not a moderator but I would vote for a timeout. There seem to be many threads recently that are breaking rules, in the wrong place, or completely off topic...

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 12:11 AM
the 'stache

No this is the kind of guy that has had enough of your shit and super bad attitude.....you pushed me to my limit and now you are getting a dose of what you serve to others. You laugh at me with my life now I am laughing at you and you want to cry wolf....bullshit Leon is not stupid.

EVERYONE knows you are a FUCKER/ASSHOLE!!!

Post # 14

Again, just documenting here. By all means, keep it up, Zone.

Zone91
06-20-2013, 12:12 AM
the 'stache

Document all that you want you are the one that started all this shit and Leon knows it. You are the victim here....my ass!!! If you think you will get off Scots free you are out of your Fucking mind!!!

Post # 15

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm not a moderator but I would vote for a timeout. There seem to be many threads recently that are breaking rules, in the wrong place, or completely off topic...

Is there a way I can place somebody on ignore, cam?

Zone91
06-20-2013, 12:14 AM
the 'stache

Time yourself out stupid ass!!!! You will be banned and you know it....I will make sure you take the fall you so much deserve!!! If I fall you will fall!!!!

You want to laugh about me and my life and can't take the same dose you throw out.....you are a real weak person!!!

Go ahead and document this as well!!!

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 12:16 AM
the 'stache

Document all that you want you are the one that started all this shit and Leon knows it. You are the victim here....my ass!!! If you think you will get off Scots free you are out of your Fucking mind!!!

Post # 15

This coming from somebody that has been banned from the B/S/T forum, has been placed on a daily post limit/new thread limit, and had multiple discussions locked. Oh ya, and has tried multiple times to circumvent the rules. And has used vulgar language in private messages, and in multiple posts now.

Once I learn how to ignore you, you won't even be a fly buzzing in my ear anymore, Adrian. You can go on all the diatribes you want, and I'll be none the wiser.

Zone91
06-20-2013, 12:20 AM
http://williamgregory.net/images/pointing_up_lol.gif

And the area that exists between your ears exists clearly for his amusement.

Cuckoo....cuckoo....

You laugh at me and my mental health but can't take the same about your condition....funny you cry wolf!!!!

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 12:21 AM
I can take a lot, dude, but your act is tired. And I'm not going to fuel your narcissism anymore.

z28jd
Once I learn how to ignore you,

Click on the person's name that you would like to ignore, then you'll see "view public profile" click on that. On that page you'll see their name, then directly under it says "user lists" Click that and "add to ignore list" comes up as an option. Viola. Enjoy!

Zone91
the 'stache

Leon will see right threw you!!! You will be banned.

nolemmings
06-20-2013, 12:22 AM
Bill, It's easy. Just go to User CP on the chat/FAQ/Community etc line and you will see how to edit your ignore list to add a poster. I used it on this clown long ago.

camlov2
06-20-2013, 12:24 AM
click on the person's name and choose "view public profile"
under their name is the header "user lists"
Select "add to ignore list"

Zone91
06-20-2013, 12:24 AM
I can take a lot, dude, but your act is tired. And I'm not going to fuel your narcissism anymore.

Finally you will stop been a pain in my ass and others will be able to talk about cards.

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 12:29 AM
Click on the person's name that you would like to ignore, then you'll see "view public profile" click on that. On that page you'll see their name, then directly under it says "user lists" Click that and "add to ignore list" comes up as an option. Viola. Enjoy!

Bill, It's easy. Just go to User CP on the chat/FAQ/Community etc line and you will see how to edit your ignore list to add a poster. I used it on this clown long ago.

click on the person's name and choose "view public profile"
under their name is the header "user lists"
Select "add to ignore list"

Thank you all so much. I've been looking for this!

This message is hidden because Zone91 is on your ignore list.

^^^ outstanding. My night just got a whole lot better.

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 12:31 AM
And by the way, guys, I apologize for letting this guy drag me down to his level. I should have just let it go, but I can't stand the filth he's been spreading, and got baited in.

deucetwins
06-20-2013, 12:39 AM
Leon, thanks for not deleting or censoring this thread. Entertaining to read at 1 in the morning. But I do wish everyone could get back to talking cards.

Zone91
06-20-2013, 12:41 AM
And by the way, guys, I apologize for letting this guy drag me down to his level. I should have just let it go, but I can't stand the filth he's been spreading, and got baited in.

You are SO full of shit!!! Dragging you down you need no help to go to that level you live there!!!

deadballfreaK
06-20-2013, 12:41 AM
At the risk of having God come down on my sorry ass, this is too much.

deadballfreaK
06-20-2013, 01:07 AM
Me too, Bill. I've tried very hard to give the benefit of the doubt, but it has become obvious he is just a drama queen attention whore.

I may start an Adrian thread tomorrow. "Was Joe Jackson a good player?"

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Me too, Bill. I've tried very hard to give the benefit of the doubt, but it has become obvious he is just a drama queen attention whore.

:)

7nohitter
06-20-2013, 02:31 AM
Leon, thanks for not deleting or censoring this thread. Entertaining to read at 1 in the morning. But I do wish everyone could get back to talking cards.

And I thought I was going to regret waking up at 3:30 this morning!!!! Fun stuff!

Sean
06-20-2013, 02:37 AM

How about "Was Mickey Cochrane better than Ken Dryden?"

deadballfreaK
06-20-2013, 03:27 AM
How about "Was Mickey Cochrane better than Ken Dryden?"

:)

Bocabirdman
06-20-2013, 03:39 AM
I have had enough. I will see you all later. Please, someone shoot me a PM when the circus leaves town...................

gnaz01
06-20-2013, 04:16 AM
I think we may see some changes here when Leon wakes up in Texas :D

Adrian, STOP using the profanity, it is vulgar and tasteless!!

barrysloate
06-20-2013, 04:26 AM
Adrian- I really don't believe you are a bad person, but I think it is time for you to leave the board. An internet chatboard is not a good place for everyone, and I don't think you are the right fit here. I know you have some personal issues, but they have now become our issues, and we have to deal with them every day. Sorry.

Edited to say I just saw yet another thread you started where you said you were planning to leave anyway. Assuming you stick to that, you've made the right choice.

ullmandds
06-20-2013, 04:54 AM
I knew it...i AM in a movie...Cape Fear! Maxxxxxxx?

tiger8mush
06-20-2013, 05:07 AM
I've owned this card for a while, but just recently scanned it. Its the only E95 in my collection - surprising because the E95 set is relatively inexpensive and has some very colorful cards.

glynparson
06-20-2013, 05:51 AM
The drama you are the problem. And guess what I think you are pathetic and an attention whore. That's my opinion go ahead report me to Leon or would you like me to call him and report myself.

wolf441
06-20-2013, 06:15 AM
You know in a boxing match where one fighter is hanging against the ropes getting punched senseless......it's time for the referee to step in and stop the fight. I think we've all seen enough.

Moonlight Graham
06-20-2013, 06:16 AM
I've been part of this forum for awhile now. I really enjoy reading the different posts and topics and I have learned a ton from what I consider the most knowledgeable collectors around. I have been lucky too on the B/S/T board with some great deals. I could never talk the way Adrian does to you guys because it's classless and disrespectful. I also never chime in on threads like this but my curiosity got the best of me. Leon, you gotta get this guy off of the forum please. He's just too much of a distraction.

Joe

gnaz01
06-20-2013, 06:18 AM
I've been part of this forum for awhile now. I really enjoy reading the different posts and topics and I have learned a ton from what I consider the most knowledgeable collectors around. I have been lucky too on the B/S/T board with some great deals. I could never talk the way Adrian does to you guys because it's classless and disrespectful. I also never chime in on threads like this but my curiosity got the best of me. Leon, you gotta get this guy off of the forum please. He's just too much of a distraction.

Joe

I couldn't have said it any better!!!!

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 06:21 AM

Joe

Well said, Joe.

the 'stache
06-20-2013, 06:23 AM
I've owned this card for a while, but just recently scanned it. Its the only E95 in my collection - surprising because the E95 set is relatively inexpensive and has some very colorful cards.

Rob, that's a beautiful Matty! Big thumbs up for owning such a classic.