PDA

View Full Version : 1947-66 Exhibit master list.

JasonD08
06-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Does anyone on here have a COMPLETE master list including all tint variations? I have worked on this in high grade for years and think I have 700-800 different including all tints. Has anyone here put together a complete list?

Thanks
Jason

whiteymet
06-19-2013, 11:18 PM
Hey Jason:

We did some emailing and deals late in 2012. I and another collector are working on this. As usual with Exhibits, nothing much makes sense from years of issue to the different tints etc.

I'll email you privately via your aol address with not so much a checklist, but my wantlist which if you read it as what I need I don't think exists tint wise, you can compare to what you have.

The 49 AN EXHIBIT CARD set is one of the tougher sets to firgure out tint wise. Exhibits as you know are usually broken down in 16 or 32 or 64 printings. But we have an odd number in the 49 set that have not been seen in B&W. It has been discussed here on Net 54 in the past.

At any rate I'll send you my wants and we can compare notes.

Fred

JasonD08
06-20-2013, 08:15 AM
Fred

I thought I had lost you! I lost your phone number and contact info. I was actually thinking of you on this. I added a couple more tints that I did not know about and am trying this EXMT or better in condition so it is tougher. My email is ekekela08@aol.com. I use this email more now than my old one. PM your info again if you do not mind. I think I even found yet another Del Ennis variation.

Jason

JasonD08
06-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Leon-

I apologize. I just realized this probably should have been postwar nor prewar. If it helps I meant to ask about the 39 Exhibit set as well. Looking for master lists for the two if anyone has them?

Jason