PDA

View Full Version : Any T-card Displays in Modified/Custom Books

jlehma13
06-09-2013, 08:07 PM
I am looking for a creative way to display T206's in a vintage book or binder other than in the plastic sleeves available. I feel like the sleeves don't quite do the cards justice and I prefer the protection of the tobacco toploaders my cards are in. Has anyone modified sleeves or come up with a custom binder/book to hold their cards and be willing to share pics of it?

rainier2004
06-10-2013, 05:28 AM
I designed a custom book for my CJ set but didn't actually pay to have it build as I like spreading my cards all over the floor and left them in top loaders. The maker was a leather worker and was going to take a 1/2" binder and place a brown leather/suede "jacket" over it with the "Cracker Jack Ball Players" embedded on the front in the CJ font without the animal that is traditionally seen. It was going to cost $90 and sounded simple for the maker to construct. The only part of the binder that would show were the clasps and center bracket. I thought about doing something different with the pages but really had no answers. Good luck.