PDA

View Full Version : SGC Will Be Appearing @ The Upcoming TriStar - Houston, Texas Show

EARLSWORLD
05-29-2013, 10:03 AM
I am proud to announce to everyone that SGC will be making its first appearance in Houston, Texas at the upcoming TRISTAR Show / May 31st-June 2nd TRISTAR - HOUSTON, TEXAS SHOW. I will be there taking in grading submissions. Also, as another first, the director of authentications of SGC will be there doing on-site authentications as well as taking in submissions to be be processed for encapsulation back at the home office in Bound Brook, NJ. I would like to personally invite everyone to come out and support SGC's efforts and stop by and meet the crew. SGC Authentic will be offering a show special for any basic certification of items signed in person at the show from any celebrities appearing all 3 days. Basic certification includes an SGC Authentic serial numbered sticker placed on the item signed and a matching certification card. The show special is only $4 per item. I will be offering a show grading special for any SGC & NET54 message board members of $6 per card for cards POST-1948 with a 10 day turnaround service, $250 or less max value with a 10 card minimum. All normal restrictions apply and some cards like certain rookies from the noted years will be excluded like Jordan, Gretzky, Bird/Magic and others along these lines. We will also be able to take in any autograph orders that will need to come back to NJ for encapsulation. I hope to have a chance to meet many of you at the show and see most for the first time. If you have any questions, stop by and feel free to ask.

http://www.tristarproductions.com/schedule.html

EARL

EARLSWORLD
06-02-2013, 09:53 AM
The last day of the TRISTAR/Houston show is now here. SGC would like to invite everyone to come out and meet us at the show and bring your cards and autographs for grading and authentication. Today is your last opportunity to drop off a submission! We have had several members stop by so far and it has been great meeting those who have come to see us. Thanks for the support!

smtjoy
06-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Had a blast Earl nice meeting you as well as Mike at the show, glad to see you all down and setup in Texas. Excited about all the new happenings and cant wait for them to hit the market! Thanks for the help on my sub too first time I have gotten to drop one off )

tbob
06-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Hopefully they will have fixed the bugs in their card registry by then.

vintagetoppsguy
06-10-2013, 08:28 AM
I met Earl from SGC for the first time last Sunday at the TriStar show in Houston and he was a pleasure to talk to. While there, I dropped off a 23 card submission based on the special mentioned above. It was logged last Monday and popped this morning - a 10 day special that popped in 6 days. Wow! Thank you Earl and SGC! I was happy with the grades as well. :D