PDA

View Full Version : SGC Will Be Appearing @ The Upcoming TriStar - Houston, Texas Show

EARLSWORLD
05-29-2013, 10:03 AM
I am proud to announce to everyone that SGC will be making its first appearance in Houston, Texas at the upcoming TRISTAR Show / May 31st-June 2nd TRISTAR - HOUSTON, TEXAS SHOW. I will be there taking in grading submissions. Also, as another first, the director of authentications of SGC will be there doing on-site authentications as well as taking in submissions to be be processed for encapsulation back at the home office in Bound Brook, NJ. I would like to personally invite everyone to come out and support SGC's efforts and stop by and meet the crew. SGC Authentic will be offering a show special for any basic certification of items signed in person at the show from any celebrities appearing all 3 days. Basic certification includes an SGC Authentic serial numbered sticker placed on the item signed and a matching certification card. The show special is only $4 per item. I will be offering a show grading special for any SGC & NET54 message board members of $6 per card for cards POST-1948 with a 10 day turnaround service, $250 or less max value with a 10 card minimum. All normal restrictions apply and some cards like certain rookies from the noted years will be excluded like Jordan, Gretzky, Bird/Magic and others along these lines. We will also be able to take in any autograph orders that will need to come back to NJ for encapsulation. I hope to have a chance to meet many of you at the show and see most for the first time. If you have any questions, stop by and feel free to ask.

http://www.tristarproductions.com/schedule.html

EARL