PDA

View Full Version : Henry Yee's Ebay auctions for May 2013

Leon
05-23-2013, 01:04 PM
Henry Yee has asked for help, with some advertising, in promoting his current ebay auctions. We (the mods and I) appreciate his patronage and wish him all the best. Here is a short blurb from Henry-

http://luckeycards.com/yee.jpg

Dear Net54baseball Forum Members:

Greetings from Jersey City. We would like to thank you for your past business and support.
Our current "Spring eBay Event Auction" is up in its entirety. This is our largest vintage photography auction to date (and one of the largest offerings of fine vintage photography ever held on eBay).
There are almost 2,500 quality lots covering nearly every major subject over the course of the 20th century. All material is "fresh" to the market !

The auction is divided into 5 parts and the auction schedule (with closing dates) are as follows:

Part I - Vintage Photos: Baseball Part I & All Other Sports
End Date SUN 5/26

Part II - Vintage Photos: Baseball Part II
End Date MON 5/27

Part III - Vintage Photos: History Part I
End Date TUES 5/28

Part IV - Vintage Photos: History Part II
End Date WED 5/29

Part IV - Entertainment, Hollywood, Music, Misc
End Date THUR 5/30

To go to the auction :
CLICK “HERE”

(or copy and paste to your browser):
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hyee_auctions/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&_rdc=1

This is a MASSIVE auction with tons of outstanding images to browse through. While we have done our best to group everything into specific categories, we also encourage you to click the above link and utilize the "search" box (on the above link's page).

We are a dying breed on eBay (which is now flooded with "Buy-it-Now" items and often high starting bids). As eBay becomes more like Amazon, we remain, one of the last few high-volume sellers of quality merchandise that run true "auctions".
As it has always been for more than a decade, the starting bid on every item in our eBay auction's always start at .99 cents. There is absolutely NO RESERVE. And of course, there is NO BUYERS PREMIUM.
In short, everything sells no matter what the price !

If you have any questions, comments, or would like to join our mailing list, please email us directly at the email below and either I or one of my staff will get back to you promptly.

We wish you and yours a safe and happy summer !

Best Regards
Henry Yee

ebay id: hyee_auctions
email: hyee@mindspring.com

tcdyess
05-23-2013, 01:23 PM
I think I died and went to heaven... my watch list hasn't been this full in a long time... what a nice collection of photos, maybe I will be lucky enough to snag one or two...

buymycards
05-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Good God Gertie! How does come with 2400 lots of this stuff? Great auction!

Rick

Zach Wheat
05-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Once a year...his auctions make me think about starting a branch to my card collection. Some great stuff Henry!

cardsfan73
05-23-2013, 10:51 PM
Thanks for sharing this, I am hoping I can pick up some pieces to add to my Cardinals collection! Amazing stuff!