PDA

View Full Version : When do bids start flying in at the REA auction?

Zone91
05-15-2013, 11:38 AM
Are the last few days the worst or the last few hours or minutes? Just curious!! Thanks in advance!!

Post # 11

ullmandds
05-15-2013, 11:42 AM
you can expect to see movement in many lots the last few days leading up to the end as people get initial bids in(if they haven't already done so) so they can participate in extended bidding.

some lots will shock you in the difference in price from 3 pm sat to sunday morning. extended bidding is where the action is in many cases!

cyseymour
05-15-2013, 11:48 AM
Just be careful because not all lots attract bids on the final day... some just sit there. On the two cards I won, for the first card I placed the winning bid two days before the auction closed... the second card, I was the only bidder in extended bidding. So don't expect that just because you place a bid before extended bidding, that you will be outbid.

sycks22
05-15-2013, 12:25 PM
It'd be fun to see how long the actual auction would go if Rob didn't end it until any bids went for the 15 or 30 min rule. It might end in late July. It's amazing how many '06's in PSA 8's there are.

Jewish-collector
05-15-2013, 12:32 PM
When you put your bid in, just add an extra zero before the decimal point to be sure you win the particular lot. (ie if you were going to bid $3000 for a particular lot, make it $30,000 just to be sure you win it) :D

Zone91
05-15-2013, 12:44 PM
How do you know if someone outbid you after 4h00pm when the auction closes are you notified by e-mail so you are able to add another bid or do you only find out once all bids are closed later that evening...then it is to late after that you end up losing the lot?

Post # 13

esquiresports
05-15-2013, 02:37 PM
You will receive an email alerting you that you have been outbid. I don't recall how it is with REA, but with some auction houses there is a time lag. I keep my bid list on screen and refresh it every so often. As noted, you must put in an initial bid by 4 pm EDT on the closing date or you will be unable to bid on that particular lot.

MVSNYC
05-15-2013, 08:26 PM
What time did Zone91 reach 15 posts today? looks like he blew his wad early...I'm liking his Zone-o-Meter. :) Almost same amount of total posts as me...

PS- regarding the question. bidding will be fast & furious all day and night Saturday. buckle up for a 3-4am closing.

Leon
05-15-2013, 08:33 PM
What time did Zone91 reach 15 posts today? looks like he blew his wad early...I'm liking his Zone-o-Meter. :) Almost same amount of total posts as me...

5:26pm.....and he went over by 1 post at 16 today....but I think we give him an A for effort anyway.

MVSNYC
05-15-2013, 09:19 PM
Yes. he seems to be a good sport about it. if you didn't have a restrictor plate on him, he'd be at 1000 posts already. ;)

sportscollector
05-16-2013, 01:45 AM
I am really curious to see what that 52 topps mantle PSA 8.5 goes for I guessing 250k

Runscott
05-16-2013, 10:16 AM
I just placed my final bids. Had to really dig to find stuff that was still in my interest area and undervalued (for the moment) to replace all the stuff I've already been blown out of the water on.

Zone91
05-16-2013, 10:18 AM
So far I am doing good no one has outbid me yet!!! We will see very soon if I am blasted into the next century by the big whales!!!:D

Post # 4

Zone91
05-16-2013, 12:14 PM
So if a bid enters after 4h00pm on Saturday does it show up on the auction website (does the bid count go up) or do you only receive a e-mail stating you have been outbid?

Post # 6

esquiresports
05-16-2013, 12:55 PM
It will show up on the website and you will receive an email (if you were the high bidder before the new bid). You will be able to see real-time prices for all lots, even if you did not bid on them, at least that's my recollection.

Zone91
05-16-2013, 01:00 PM
sportscollector

My guess on the 52 Topps Mantle in PSA 8.5 is 300 000$ + the juice so 355 500$ they never show up in this grade and it is the Mick after all!!! It could even top 400 000$ since the last two PSA 9'S sold for 375 000$ years ago and to most this one looks very much like a 9.

It is already at a little over 225 000$ right now with the buyer's commission.

Post # 8

ullmandds
05-16-2013, 03:22 PM
that mantle won't sell that high...those aren't that tough?!!?! now that t207 is a 1 of a kind...that's the bargain of the auction!!!:D

Leon
05-16-2013, 03:41 PM
now that t207 is a 1 of a kind...that's the bargain of the auction!!!:D

And if I didn't have Buck already I would be in the running. Great card.....

oldjudge
05-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Adrian--forget the number on the flip. My Mantle is available to the first one who will pay $50k. Granted, the 8.5 in REA looks a little better, but 7x the price. This is the insanity of set registry which has very little to do with the actual cards. This is the Cartophilic version of tulip mania (look it up if you don't know what that is--you will learn something and it will keep you from posting for a while).

cyseymour
05-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Adrian--forget the number on the flip. My Mantle is available to the first one who will pay $50k. Granted, the 8.5 in REA looks a little better, but 7x the price. This is the insanity of set registry which has very little to do with the actual cards. This is the Cartophilic version of tulip mania (look it up if you don't know what that is--you will learn something and it will keep you from posting for a while).

The entire hobby is the cartophilic version of tulip mania. Set Registry insanity is just the delusion that lies within the delusion that any of these cards are truly worth anything at all.:D

Zone91
05-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Not sure to me the 52 Topps Mantle is one of the big 5 cards in the hobby (T206 Wagner, T206 Plank, 1933 Goudy Lajoie, 1914 Baltimore news Ruth and the 52 Topps Mantle...not in any specific order) I believe a 8.5 is worth at least 300 000$ easy....and I would pay that much if I had the money to do so to own this important card in this high grade.

To me modern cards that are made to be rare are the insanity of this hobby!!!

Mantle is a BIG part of this hobby...it does not need to be rare when it comes to Mantle there are way more Mantle collectors out there compared to his cards!!! I also believe a PSA 10 is worth over 1$ million dollars as well!!! I would rather have a PSA 10 52 Topps Mantle than any card in the hobby except maybe the 1914 Baltimore news Ruth even then I am not sure.

Post # 9

Jlighter
05-16-2013, 08:05 PM
The entire hobby is the cartophilic version of tulip mania. Set Registry insanity is just the delusion that lies within the delusion that any of these cards are truly worth anything at all.:D

Gold and Artwork are "worthless" it's up to the marketplace to assign value.

Bored5000
05-16-2013, 09:38 PM
Not sure to me the 52 Topps Mantle is one of the big 5 cards in the hobby (T206 Wagner, T206 Plank, 1933 Goudy Lajoie, 1914 Baltimore news Ruth and the 52 Topps Mantle...not in any specific order) I believe a 8.5 is worth at least 300 000$ easy....and I would pay that much if I had the money to do so to own this important card in this high grade.

To me modern cards that are made to be rare are the insanity of this hobby!!!

Mantle is a BIG part of this hobby...it does not need to be rare when it comes to Mantle there are way more Mantle collectors out there compared to his cards!!! I also believe a PSA 10 is worth over 1$ million dollars as well!!! I would rather have a PSA 10 52 Topps Mantle than any card in the hobby except maybe the 1914 Baltimore news Ruth even then I am not sure.

Post # 9

The only 8.5 '52 Topps Mantle that Card Target shows sold for $154,700 as a BIN in 2010. The only "9" listed on Card Target sold for $286,195 in 2006. I know the '52 Topps Mantle is an iconic card in the hobby, but I just can't believe that is a quarter of a million dollar card.

Even as iconic as the '52 Topps Mantle is, I think I would be going with other choices if I had a quarter of a million to spend on cards

http://www.cardtarget.com/cgi-bin/gm_price_history.cgi?cardID=1309280729&variation=all&grader=all&grade=8&submit=Display

Zone91
05-16-2013, 10:11 PM
Bored5000

To each our own I would love to own a 52 Topps Mantle in PSA 9 or 10!!! To me it is the ultimate card in our hobby (and by far the nicest looking card as well....the blue sky is simply amazing)....people simply loved the Mick and people still love him!!! Yes I own a 52 Topps Mantle but will be buying a Ruth rookie some time in the near future and the 52 will always be more treasured to me...even if I had a T206 Wagner the 52 would still be # 1 to me!!!

Ruth and Wagner are not very photogenic they both look weird to me!! Mantle on the other hand has the full baseball American image...and his cards look much much better than those 2 other famous players.

Post # 1 of a new day

ullmandds
05-16-2013, 10:13 PM
no love for the 51 bowman mantle, huh?

Zone91
05-16-2013, 10:16 PM

Post # 2

Zone91
05-16-2013, 10:16 PM
ullmandds

Yes I want the 51 as well for my set but to me it is not even close in its beauty compared to the 52 Topps....again my opinion!!!

Looking at pics of the 52 Topps over the years on the computer does not do the card justice compared to real life when I received my 52 Topps it was instant love at first site the card simply draws you in and makes you love it!!! I you have one that still has that amazing blue you can't help but day dream when looking at it it brings you right into the game of baseball....and at 32 years old not many picture with a human on it give you such a feeling!!!

It is simply a work or art!!! I now understand why people fall in love with some paintings....I did not understand this before I held the 52 Topps in my hands....never understood what the craze was all about.

Post # 3

RCMcKenzie
05-16-2013, 10:30 PM
Double post.

Post # 3

Zone, you can always edit a post if you think of something else and write something different every 25 minutes on there like Dr. Cycle. just my .02

I'd be a buyer of a 52 T Mantle at around $2400. I've seen unslabbed beaters on ebay go for around that.

Shoele$$
05-16-2013, 11:01 PM
Gold and Artwork are "worthless" it's up to the marketplace to assign value.

I'm still waiting for the "marketplace" to think 1200 sq. ft homes in Las Vegas are worth $400,000 again ;)......I've got a few properties left in that size range that I'd love to sell at that price :)

As has been said many, many times......all bubbles......eventually burst.

itjclarke
05-16-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm still waiting for the "marketplace" to think 1200 sq. ft homes in Las Vegas are worth $400,000 again ;)......I've got a few properties left in that size range that I'd love to sell at that price :)

Hey, seems like the Phoenix area is starting to turn around pretty nicely.. Vegas next? if not already?

BTW- in response to earlier post, gold actually does have nice practicle value as a corrosion resistant, flexible metal... just ask the first US spacewalker Ed White and all who followed that were able to breath through flexible gold coated hoses.

ullmandds
05-16-2013, 11:32 PM
gold is still one of the best dental restorative materials...i'd much rather have gold than rare backed t206's!

Shoele$$
05-16-2013, 11:48 PM
Hey, seems like the Phoenix area is starting to turn around pretty nicely.. Vegas next? if not already?

Not even close......there's still TONS of defaulted and currently defaulting loans that are back logged where people are still living their homes and not paying their mortgage. The media and local real estate professionals are trying to "hype" the real estate market and get people thinking inventory of REOs and short sales are dwindling....yeah right!

The devil is truly in the details, and housing markets across the US in areas where the bubble burst the biggest are soon to be flooded again with all of these homes that are still in default.

itjclarke
05-16-2013, 11:57 PM
The devil is truly in the details, and housing markets across the US in areas where the bubble burst the biggest are soon to be flooded again with all of these homes that are still in default.

And a hell of a lot of houses in developments that were never completed and/or occupied. Seems like it will be a longer road back anywhere there were many more houses built than needed. I have a small investment property in AZ, and been watching it steadily climb over the past year, but it's still at about 50% of its high pre-recession.

My old roommate moved to Vegas in about 2005 and promptly bought up a bunch there. I don't keep in close contact with him anymore, but know he's got a ways to go till he gets his investments back.

The low housing inventory places (like within SF) are going nuts right now though... Prices up like 25-30% in the past year.

Shoele$$
05-17-2013, 12:10 AM
My old roommate moved to Vegas in about 2005 and promptly bought up a bunch there. I don't keep in close contact with him anymore, but know he's got a ways to go till he gets his investments back.

OMG talk about bad timing for him. I feel bad for your friend. 2005-2006 was the absolute PEAK. Anybody who bought a house during that time in Las Vegas is at least 50% upside down......that's a killer. It's gonna be a LONG time before he sees that money again.

Jlighter
05-17-2013, 04:17 AM

BTW- in response to earlier post, gold actually does have nice practicle value as a corrosion resistant, flexible metal... just ask the first US spacewalker Ed White and all who followed that were able to breath through flexible gold coated hoses.

gold is still one of the best dental restorative materials...i'd much rather have gold than rare backed t206's!

But these uses still don't make Gold VERY useful as compared to copper. If Gold didn't have value as an anti-inflation tool and jewelry, the value would be minimal.

Zone91
05-17-2013, 08:35 AM
TIC TIC TIC the countdown to Saturday 4h00pm is coming real fast...still winning all the items I bid on....time will tell!!

Here in Canada even if you buy a second property you have to pay 50% capital gains taxes when selling it so it is not worth it...rare baseball cards seem to be doing better and other rare collectibles as well...but I never buy a collectible hoping to make money I buy it because I simply enjoy it just to make that clear!!

Post # 4

wonkaticket
05-17-2013, 12:17 PM
Monday morning. :)

Am I the only one who's not a fan of the outbid sound Rob added to the interface?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iMpXAknykeg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leon
05-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Monday morning. :)

Am I the only one who's not a fan of the outbid sound Rob added to the interface?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iMpXAknykeg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like it!!

Zone91
05-17-2013, 12:26 PM
wonkaticket

Hahahahaha just laughed my head off!!!:D I also like it!!!

Post # 7

Cardboard Junkie
05-17-2013, 12:59 PM
I no can like, brah!

Wymers Auction
05-17-2013, 03:44 PM
no love for the 51 bowman mantle, huh?
You get so hung up on technicalities just his proper rookie card. I agree with you on this one I would rather own a great looking bowman than a lesser topps.

ullmandds
05-17-2013, 03:46 PM
to me...both of the mantle rookies are special and are exciting to me...but the 52 topps is somewhat "larger" than the bowman...both literally and figuratively...it's a strong looking card! Ultimately having both would be ideal!!!!

Zone91
05-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Weird there does not seem to be much bidding going on today or actually the last few days on the 20 or so lots I am watching I guess the bidding will come closer to 4h00pm Eastern time tomorrow.

Post # 14

Runscott
05-17-2013, 08:42 PM
to me...both of the mantle rookies are special and are exciting to me...but the 52 topps is somewhat "larger" than the bowman...both literally and figuratively...it's a strong looking card! Ultimately having both would be ideal!!!!

How about all the Ruth rookies REA is offering - rookies from THREE different years among their first 10 lots!

lot #1 - 1914 Baltimore News Babe Ruth - Rookie Card
lot #8 - 1915 Boston Red Sox Real-Photo Team Postcard with Babe Ruth (Rookie)
lot #9 - 1916 M101-4 Ware's Basement Sporting.........Babe Ruth Rookie

MVSNYC
05-17-2013, 08:52 PM
"Weird there does not seem to be much bidding going on today or actually the last few days on the 20 or so lots I am watching I guess the bidding will come closer to 4h00pm Eastern time tomorrow."

Zone-

There was a ton of bidding today actually. refer to the "recent bids" link, i checked a few times today, seemed like a lot...in fact i just looked, and in the last 30 minutes there's been about 100 bids. i think that's a lot for a non-closing day. tmw will be fast & furious.

I assume you're at your 15 post limit, so i guess you'll respond to this post after midnight. ;)

ullmandds
05-17-2013, 09:26 PM
scotty...the whole RC thing is getting weird?!?! If I look at Ty Cobb RC's...I can choose from postcards...to caramels...to team postcards?!?!? And now with Ruth it's the prookie...vs the m101-4/5...vs now the team card?!?! While I like the team photo to see all of the babe's teammates in his rookie season...that's cool! But I wouldn't consider a team photo a rookie card?!?!

When I started collecting in the late 70's....the m101/4-5 was the ruth rookie...if one even considered what a "rookie" was back then. I never knew about the balt news card until much later in life?

SO while the balt news has become the ultimate ruth rookie...personally the m101/4-5 is the rookie to me...and a team photo will never be a rookie...although it is a great way to get a cheap early ruth...but not in rea's case!!!!!

Zone91
05-18-2013, 07:55 AM
So far so good still winning every item I bid on.....how are you guys doing are you guys still the top bidders?

Post # 1

frankbmd
05-18-2013, 09:57 AM
So far so good still winning every item I bid on.....how are you guys doing are you guys still the top bidders?

Post # 1

Looking forward to your hourly updates. Good luck. Post #15 should take you to midnight, then you can use tomorrow's posts until the auction is over.
Clever strategy to keep us informed.;)

Zone91
05-18-2013, 09:57 AM
So what are guys doing today to keep the nerves down about the final few hours of the REA auctions...hoping to win the items you guys bid on?

Me what relaxes me is a big glass of diet coke with ice and some good music!!! Just went to visit my cards at the bank vault this morning I am very happy with the cards I have gotten....hope to add a few nice things today if all stays the course at the REA. Went to visit my niece afterwords as well hope very much she will get involved in this hobby with me as she gets older she is almost 2 years old so I will start her off pretty soon on some baseball card boxes....she will likely have more fun with the wrappers than the cards.

This is a good day to be a collector I am having a ball!!!:) I am so glad to be part of this hobby and no longer the coin hobby this is truly a great great hobby!!!

Post # 2

MVSNYC
05-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Frank- you think he'll make it to midnight? My over/under on his 15th post is right around 4pm.

Craig M
05-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Z

You seem to have your act together.

Do you find that as the auction gets closer to the final bell, that your consumption of non-alcoholic beverages increases or decreases throughout the day?

Zone91
05-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Craig M

I keep it at a steady pace...lolll!!! I have been sober since April 26th 2010...I NEVER touch alcohol anymore or any other type of drogue for over 15 years. My drogues of choice now is my hobby and caffeine. Alcoholism runs in my family on both sides I saw to many bad things hence why I do not drink anymore.

Drinking is NO good for people with mental disorders!! Took me a while to figure that out but GLAD I did!!

Post # 3

auggiedoggy
05-18-2013, 10:50 AM
So what are guys doing today to keep the nerves down about the final few hours of the REA auctions...hoping to win the items you guys bid on?

Me what relaxes me is a big glass of diet coke with ice and some good music!!! Just went to visit my cards at the bank vault this morning I am very happy with the cards I have gotten....hope to add a few nice things today if all stays the course at the REA. Went to visit my niece afterwords as well hope very much she will get involved in this hobby with me as she gets older she is almost 2 years old so I will start her off pretty soon on some baseball card boxes....she will likely have more fun with the wrappers than the cards.

This is a good day to be a collector I am having a ball!!!:) I am so glad to be part of this hobby and no longer the coin hobby this is truly a great great hobby!!!

Post # 2

What's wrong with the coin collecting hobby. Isn't that what financed your card purchases? ;)

auggiedoggy
05-18-2013, 10:51 AM

Post # 2

I find that not bidding on stuff helps my nerves enormously. :rolleyes:

Zone91
05-18-2013, 10:53 AM
auggiedoggy

lolllllll indeed it did and I was one of LUCKY ones most loss money in that hobby (do you know how one becomes a millionaire in coin collecting one starts off with 2$ million dollars then ends up with 1$ million dollars left after selling all his coins)....the people are always pissed about something and a lot of hatters as well. Bad bad hobby to be in for a young motivated man or any young man....it is for grumpy and bitter old men. Very bad environment!!! I am not really nervous just having fun and so far I have yet to be out bid...actually almost no one is even bidding on my items...good or bad sign does not matter I like those items.

Post # 4

Craig M
05-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Z

oh, sorry to hear.

I find that a small glass of wine a couple of hours before auctions end, changes the mind therefore enhancing your perspective in those final moments. I end up winning more than not; I don't know why that is.

...then when the auction is over, I end up finishing off the bottle.

Zone91
05-18-2013, 11:08 AM
Craig M

Hahaha that was funny!!! Glad some can enjoy alcohol I can't and NEVER will be able to I can't just have one drink I want the whole bottle and then some....I can party 7 days a week easy and blow a lot of money doing it....I do not miss it at all and very much enjoy having the money as well. All my friends still party almost every day I do not hang around them anymore for years now....yes they all work mostly on construction.

Post # 5

Wymers Auction
05-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Adrian I quit drinking a bit more than 15 years ago. I was a terrible drunk. My life is much better now and I can say it gets much easier as the years go by. Congrats on your sobriety and there is no reason for you to reply save your posts for something else.

Zone91
05-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Wymers

I feel you!!! I could tell you all the stories in my life under the spell of alcohol but you would not believe them (I never had any parents almost or family so you can imagine sky was the limit in my way of ''living'')....it was that bad!!! All my friends are either in jail/prison (for bad bad things), dead (I have been to...to many funerals for any man my age) or ''functional'' drug addicts.

I had a choice to make either die, end up in prison for the rest of my life or make a better life I chose to make a better life and I thank God for it every single day!!!

Of ALL my friends I am the only one that has all his stuff in order and that has not been involved with the law (by pure luck in some cases and street smarts in other cases). I am not proud of any of this stuff but we don't all get dealt the same cards in this life!! In the end it is what you do with the cards you where dealt that matters and that is what makes you a man or not.

I have no more ''friends'' I have my hobbies and my family (whatever is left of it that is) and my pet (same pet since 1994 yes he is 19 years old)...and I am more than happy with just that and at peace with this new life style.

Post # 6

guy3050
05-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Zone, Leon should up your post limit to 30, I really enjoy reading your posts, you sound like a great young man who really have a passion for this hobby.

Continue ton bon travail!
Guy

Zone91
05-18-2013, 12:02 PM
guy3050

Thanks....but if Leon says 15 max a day then I will respect that it is what it is...but I do appreciate your comment!!!:)

It is for the better of the community as a whole and I understand that and respect that!!!

Post # 8

Zone91
05-18-2013, 12:29 PM
guy3050

Like in the movie American Gangster...one actor (Mafia boss) said social order is more important than any single human life (note I said human since Jesus Christ is not included in this list of course even if he was human here on Earth)....hence me in this case here in this baseball card community!!!

And the guy who said that in that movie was absolutely correct...Leon must keep order at all costs here on his website...he can't let one single member jeopardize the whole community!!!

Post # 9

Jdoggs
05-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Less than 2 hours to post your initial bid!!!!!!!!

Kawika
05-18-2013, 05:25 PM
Zone, Leon should up your post limit to 30, I really enjoy reading your posts, you sound like a great young man who really have a passion for this hobby.

Continue ton bon travail!
Guy

The REA Auction is the High Holy Day of the baseball card hobby; I think Leon should make a special dispensation to Adrian on account of it, and up his post count for today at least. He can have my fifteen posts if he wants.

Vive Le Québec Libre! Laissez les bon temps roulez.

ALR-bishop
05-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Mine too...whatever I have...if any

Jdoggs
05-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Looks like not much extended bidding activity...except for the top high end items.

Zone91
05-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Thanks guys!!!:) I am in the chat room so I can talk as much as I humanly want. Yes today is a good day for baseball and the hobby!!! And I am having more fun today than I ever had on say Canada day.....by a LONG shot to!!!

Post # 13

npa589
05-18-2013, 06:24 PM
For those of you who won't be purchasing the Boston Garter panel, here is an alternative option. I have an older wooden Sports Cards box where I store some cards, and I put this in there!

Tools needed: Tape, Scissors, and a 75 LB 2013 REA Catalog.

Runscott
05-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Thanks guys!!!:) I am in the chat room so I can talk as much as I humanly want. Yes today is a good day for baseball and the hobby!!! And I am having more fun today than I ever had on say Canada day.....by a LONG shot to!!!

Post # 13

We might have to impose a 'words per minute' limit.

brass_rat
05-18-2013, 06:36 PM
Patiently waiting to bid tonight.

I'm happy to see Zone's enthusiasm.

Good luck all,
Steve

The REA Auction is the High Holy Day of the baseball card hobby; I think Leon should make a special dispensation to Adrian on account of it, and up his post count for today at least. He can have my fifteen posts if he wants.

Vive Le Québec Libre! Laissez les bon temps roulez.

Zone91
05-18-2013, 06:52 PM
Brass rat

Thanks I am having a ball this evening FULL of energy and will stay up till much later this evening most likely go to bed around 2h00am.

Post # 14

thenavarro
05-18-2013, 06:59 PM

Post # 2

Out of curiousity, why do you number your posts?

Mike