PDA

View Full Version : Stupid JSA sticker

cubsfan-budman
05-13-2013, 01:55 PM
So, I got an auto, came with a JSA cert.

I didn't even stop to consider that they would apply their sticker directly to the card and then slab it...

IF I were to crack the slab, would that JSA sticker come off without damaging the card?

It's on the back, so its mostly out of sight...but DAMN that is infuriating that JSA/PSA whoever would deface something like that.

C

Tobacco&Gum
05-13-2013, 02:08 PM
The sticker was most likely applied well before the card was slabbed. I wouldn't think you'd be able to remove it without leaving a mark that is just as ugly as the sticker. I can't stand them either, but I think your best bet is to leave it be. :)

cubsfan-budman
05-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Who would want that sticker on their item?!? Why not just put it on the flip or associate it with the slab number?

Ridiculous.

chaddurbin
05-13-2013, 02:16 PM
can't take that sticker off i don't think. maybe very high heat on a blow-dryer but you might damage the card's stock also.

packs
05-13-2013, 03:50 PM
I've got a sticker on a Mantle magazine that I can't stand too. I've often thought about trying to get it off but I'd hate to cause more damage. If anyone has a good tip please do let me know.