PDA

View Full Version : O/T: Season Update

wazoo
05-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Hey all,
How's it going? Hope everyone is picking up some great cards. Well so far, the team and I are 6-2, we have a tough schedule. We're a Division 4 school, which is based on size, so that means we are really small. We mostly play Division 2 and 3 schools, so it's a lot harder for us. Regardless, we're doing our thing and playing some great games. Recently, I found out that I have had Mono for 6 weeks, and haven't even known. So somehow I've been able to do all my schoolwork, homework, and play at full capacity with Mono haha. Just thought everyone would like to hear the update. I plan on showing off some pictures of my cards tonight, so lookout for another thread by me.

Best regards,
Wazoo

Luke
05-10-2013, 02:34 PM
That's awesome! Enjoy it! I miss playing quite a bit.

wazoo
05-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Thank you. It's a great feeling. I play third base, so they call it the "hot corner" for a reason. I'm confident about this year!

z28jd
05-10-2013, 02:58 PM
I may have to interview you with the draft coming up. Teams are always looking for corner infielders that can play through mono. We need to get your name out there!

itjclarke
05-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Thank you. It's a great feeling. I play third base, so they call it the "hot corner" for a reason. I'm confident about this year!

Being a lefty, I played the other corner, which can get pretty "hot" sometimes too.. But I had a pretty good arm (pitched also), and due to injuries/suspensions got to make a few cameos at the true hot corner in my early HS career (JV). That was fun! Especially watching people (a very good buddy included) toss their helmets in disgust after grounding out to a lefty third baseman.

Miss playing ball as well.. Enjoy it while you're still doing it.