View Full Version : Samll Local Show DFW Area Saturdsay 5/4

Rich Klein
04-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Craig Ranch Event Center
1851 Collin McKinney Parkway
McKinney TX
Suite 850
Time Square Building

Show runs from 10-4; Free Admission and I will have nearly 200 card freshly graded by Beckett at my table in addition to what Iusually bring.

This is a nice little local show with about 20-25 tables and some real good material in the room. And as an FYI. there is usually a few new dealers rotating in and out every show.

And for members of the Net 54 board; our beloved Leon is usually in attendance and I'm sure will be willing to pose for photos and sign autographs (on blank checks :) )

Rich

Rich Klein
05-01-2013, 01:06 PM
I just received word from Beckett that BGS *WILL* Be taking submissions this Saturday as well

Hope to see you there

Rich

Leon
05-01-2013, 06:12 PM
I just received word from Beckett that BGS *WILL* Be taking submissions this Saturday as well

Hope to see you there

Rich

Wonderful :( .....I wanted to set up at it when they were there again. I wonder if Dayton and Kyle can squeeze me a table in somewhere? Maybe back near the break room, next to the restrooms?...... :eek:

Rich Klein
05-01-2013, 06:49 PM
I promiesed I woukld call before I posted but forgot so remembered to call today and got the answer. Hopefully D and K can put you in that "back room"

Rich

big80s
05-01-2013, 07:07 PM
These shows are picking up some steam. Last month my table was bought out before the show officially opened. See you guys on Saturday!