PDA

View Full Version : Show me your brain

Craig M
04-23-2013, 08:16 PM
I'm interested to see your BRAIN cards and thoughts about them. These two cards came in this week which I bought for $100/pair. One is a double namer which looks like it has a slight WST along with washed out color or even missing color. The other also has a very nice WST.

mrvster
04-24-2013, 08:51 PM
I hope i'm not being too critical on your brain:o......but it seems to me the card is bleached out.:confused:.....or a chemical/type fade....can you smell the card??? does it smell bad??? ......the other Brain w/ wst is a nice little error.....$100 might be just in the ballpark for both, but i'm not feeling the washed out looking brain card....my spidey senses maybe off, but I hope i'm wrong and your card is a true missing ink, but imho, I highly doubt factory done....:)

anyway, sometimes you have to take the risk.....and a true gem is found...

I love your focus and you really add a great dimension to this board:)

Peace

your friend

Johnny V

Craig M
04-24-2013, 10:12 PM
Right on V.

I smelled the card but nothing although the back is sure white compared to many other T206's that I have. Nice info coming from a person whom I fully respect when it comes to knowing your stuff about T206's.

In regards to my focus; I would say that I am about as focused as zBone.

I keep on building the super set but get side tracked grabbing oddball.

Peace out!

Craig

mrvster
04-24-2013, 11:10 PM
you are a great asset to T206!:D .....

Superset and oddballs are a great focus! happy hunting, and I hope some other collectors take a stab at this one:confused:

t206blogcom
04-25-2013, 05:57 AM
Here's mine

http://www.t206blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/t206-Brain-Piedmont-350.jpg

frankbmd
04-25-2013, 06:44 AM
If your head is stuck up your a$$, do you need a can opener to see your brain? :eek:

Regret that I haven't had a brain scan since getting my new scanner.:D

EvilKing00
04-26-2013, 07:10 AM
yea dosnt look like missing color, there is clearly blue there. Bleached or faded most likely. You can also see his hair is also faded. Nice cards though!