PDA

View Full Version : SF Tri-Star show.

DeanH3
04-19-2013, 02:27 AM
Anyone going? I plan on making the trip Saturday. My expectations are extremely low but I'm a sucker for a card show.

itjclarke
04-19-2013, 02:35 AM
Anyone going? I plan on making the trip Saturday. My expectations are extremely low but I'm a sucker for a card show.

I'm gonna try to go, Friday or Sunday.. low expectations too, but will at least look to grab an Obak or a Zeenut from Mark McRae's table.. maybe finally get my BVG "raw review" cards slabbed.

oaks1912
04-19-2013, 10:48 AM
Ian,Glad I saw your post. I'll throw the balance of the Obaks into the box to bring out today. I had only packed the 1909's. I'm bringing Zeenuts from 1913-15. Only have room for 1 stack of Zeenuts in the showcase. I'll email you the full list (about 5000 in stock). If you see any that you like, I can bring them down to the show on Sunday. See you at the show....

BruceWayne
04-19-2013, 11:01 AM
Hey Everyone,

I will be there representing Goldin Auctions and I will be accepting consignments for our upcoming June Auction. Whether you have something to consign or would just like to say hello, please stop by as I would love to meet some of you in person.

Sincerely,
Chris

Christopher Cavalier
Consignment Director - Goldin Auctions
Founder - Game Used Universe

Craig M
04-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Hi Chris,

I will stop by to see you!

I drove 12 hours last night to make it to the show.

My boy is playing ball against Cal State East Bay this weekend so I will be watching his games and hitting the show also. Certainly a double treat for me!

Baseball, baseball, baseball... can't seem to get enough.

Craig

BruceWayne
04-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Hi Chris,

I will stop by to see you!

I drove 12 hours last night to make it to the show.

My boy is playing ball against Cal State East Bay this weekend so I will be watching his games and hitting the show also. Certainly a double treat for me!

Baseball, baseball, baseball... can't seem to get enough.

Craig
Hey Craig,

I look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,
Chris

BruceWayne
04-20-2013, 09:58 AM
Hey Craig,

It was great meeting you in person yesterday!

-Chris

packs
04-20-2013, 02:47 PM
I'll be at the show tomorrow afternoon. Wish I could be there today.

itjclarke
04-22-2013, 03:01 AM
Thank you Mark M for a couple nice Zeenuts and some more great baseball and card talk.

Packs- I wish I'd known you were a fellow N54er while were thumbing through the Obaks... I'd have introduced myself.