PDA

View Full Version : Hoops and Pucks for Kids

frankbmd
04-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Option 1 - I have been cleaning out my closet of sets from the late eighties and early nineties. I have all sports. I have found a board member with a son who loves the "old" baseball cards, but he doesn't want the other sports.

I have been shipping him the cards in bulk in flat rate boxes for the cost of shipping plus a few bucks. These sets are probably not worth the cost of shipping individually. I am looking for board members with children who would enjoy these cheap cards.

Roughly 2000 cards will fit in a medium flat rate box that ships for $12.35 regardless of weight. Depending on which sets are included, I would be selling these boxes in the $20-30 range. If they are sets, they will be complete and include the Jordans and the Gretzkys.

If you have a child who isn't allowed to play with your cards and would like some inexpensive cards of his own, please contact me and we can put a box together (or three).;)

Option 2 - Although I would prefer to keep sets intact, I have singles that are parts of incomplete sets or minor stars. I would be happy to pull out team specific lots from these

cards that would be available for shipping costs and a few bucks depending on the number of cards involved.

Frank

Ease
04-18-2013, 08:20 PM
Really great thing you're doing there Frank! My little girl loves tearing up cards, and like you, I've got a zillion of em from the late 80's and early 90's.