PDA

View Full Version : May 1st 2013 Auction Nice Items

Saco River Auction
04-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Hello all,

Here are some photos of our next sale, which includes a 1928 NY Yankees Team Ball signed on Sweet spot by Babe Ruth, side panel Lou Gehrig, PSA authenticated and autograph graded. We also have secured a nice collection of 1951 Connie Mack Allstars that we sent out to SGC and they have came back with very nice grades. I'm told that these cards are pretty scarce. We also have some early tobacco cards, 1951 Topps Teams, also graded by SGC, 1940's Washington Senators ball, and much more. I will try to show you numerous photos, but keep in mind we have hundreds of quality baseball items being sold on May 1st. www.sacoriverauction.com

Hankphenom
04-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Can you provide a link to the May auction? I couldn't find it on your site.

jhs5120
04-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Did you perform a paper test on those 51's? ;)

Paul S
04-12-2013, 04:47 PM
I like reminders on the main board from an auction house when an auction is opening and closing. But really though, wouldn't SACO's post be better on the live auctions forum? Just a thought. :EmotoShrug: here.

Leon
04-12-2013, 04:51 PM
I like reminders on the main board from an auction house when an auction is opening and closing. But really though, wouldn't SACO's post be better on the live auctions forum? Just a thought. :EmotoShrug: here.

The rule for advertisers is they can have up to 1 thread per auction.....and they are allowed to post it in the main forum. After that they can go in the BST forums. There are a lot of type A personalities in business :).

BTW, the Live Auction section in the BST area is for individuals doing auctions in that area, not for any type of advertising, sales or trades otherwise. There is another section where ebay and other auction notices go.

Paul S
04-12-2013, 05:02 PM
The rule for advertisers is they can have up to 1 thread per auction.....and they are allowed to post it in the main forum. After that they can go in the BST forums. There are a lot of type A personalities in business :).

BTW, the Live Auction section in the BST area is for individuals doing auctions in that area, not for any type of advertising, sales or trades otherwise. There is another section where ebay and other auction notices go.

Understood. Except the last time I saw such a display for sale on the main board was the Skydash find. And he was just asking for advice. I dunno. Respects to all. :)

Wymers Auction
04-28-2013, 04:23 PM
Can you provide a link to the May auction? I couldn't find it on your site.

Here is a link http://www.auctionzip.com/aflive.html?method=getCatalogLots&catalogref=H86ATSHC4D