PDA

View Full Version : Newbie wats to know about Steiner

dogmechanic
04-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Is Steiner much like Upper Deck. Signed in person, more less guaranteed autographs on jerseys, etc. Thanks

HRBAKER
04-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Is Steiner much like Upper Deck. Signed in person, more less guaranteed autographs on jerseys, etc. Thanks

Yes, and requires a second mortgage.

slidekellyslide
04-08-2013, 07:22 PM
My brother in law was just given about 20 autographed baseballs and 2 bats all with Steiner COA's from one of his patients. The old man just gave them to him.

cottnat
04-08-2013, 08:39 PM
My brother in law was just given about 20 autographed baseballs and 2 bats all with Steiner COA's from one of his patients. The old man just gave them to him.

That doesn't say much without knowing who the autographs are of....Steiner takes flyers on tons of Yankees and Mets players that never amount to anything. It doesn't take away from the nice gesture, just saying it's not as though all their autos are high end.

To the OP, Steiner stuff is gold, but extremely over priced. You can get good deals on eBay though if you are patient.

drc
04-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Steiner's comparable to UDA as far as authenticity and reputation goes. The signings are done in person.

Steiner's LOAs are reliable for game used too, as they sell for several teams including the Yankees and Red Sox. A Steiner LOA for a Yankees game used jersey is essentially a team LOA.

RichardSimon
04-13-2013, 08:35 AM
As others have said, the signings are done in person, as far as I know authenticity is not a concern but they are EXPENSIVE.