PDA

View Full Version : Goldin Wins

gnaz01
04-06-2013, 04:36 AM
Didn't win any cards but was happy to add the Patrick Henry framed document to my collection :D

Who got the Wagner???

wolf441
04-06-2013, 05:22 AM
I didn't get the Wagner :eek:, but I did add my first T206 Ty Cobb (Bat off Shoulder) to my collection. Not the best grade, but still a decent looking example for what I thought was a great price.

MVSNYC
04-06-2013, 07:24 AM
I was watching (not bidding on) the 2001 World Series Game Used Derek Jeter Bat, sold for $37K. Great Bat, whoever got it.

Sean
04-06-2013, 08:26 AM
I didn't get the Wagner :eek:, but I did add my first T206 Ty Cobb (Bat off Shoulder) to my collection. Not the best grade, but still a decent looking example for what I thought was a great price.

Steve, excellent card to add to your set. :)

71buc
04-06-2013, 11:37 AM
I was watching (not bidding on) the 2001 World Series Game Used Derek Jeter Bat, sold for $37K. Great Bat, whoever got it.

For a mere $455.63 you could have had one of his socks:D

gnaz01
04-15-2013, 08:52 AM
Got my invoice via email Tuesday evening, paid via debit card immediately, got tracking number Wednesday AM, received item from NJ to South Florida just now!! Packed VERY well!!

Thanks Ken,

Greg

kengoldin
04-16-2013, 11:39 AM
Got my invoice via email Tuesday evening, paid via debit card immediately, got tracking number Wednesday AM, received item from NJ to South Florida just now!! Packed VERY well!!

Thanks Ken,

Greg

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS GREG!
I appreciate the compliment and we are striving to get all orders out immediately.
Ken

BruceWayne
04-16-2013, 09:56 PM
This is one of the reasons I personally decided to work for Ken and Goldin Auctions. I have found that this type of experience is indicative of the way Ken approaches everything with the company. I have met few people who are that driven to make sure everything is done in a manner that meets or exceeds expectations.

Christopher Cavalier
Consignment Director - Goldin Auctions
Founder - Game Used Universe