PDA

View Full Version : The 2013 Baseball Season is Under Way

bosoxfan
04-01-2013, 07:19 AM
Can't wait for the first pitch!!!!

I just finished playing this song 3 straight times.

There is nothing like opening day.

Good luck to all fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rqaI3ipfoE

stlcardsfan
04-01-2013, 09:54 AM
I used to listen to the Lee Elia rant / tirade circa 1983 every day on opening day. As a Cardinal fan it was particularly enjoyable :). I had it on cassette and loaned it to someone and it was never returned. If you have never heard it, google it and enjoy! Happy Opening Day.

t206blogcom
04-01-2013, 11:05 AM
Go Nats!

the 'stache
04-01-2013, 04:49 PM
I'm watching Brewers opening day right now on a delay (overslept). I so love MLB.tv Premium and my Roku :) Great setup!!!

I love this sport so much, and this is always my favorite time of the year. Everything is new again.

the 'stache
04-01-2013, 04:49 PM
Go Nats!

The Nats are my pick to win it all this year, Jason, especially if they have Stras for the entire season.

bosoxfan
04-02-2013, 07:06 AM
I used to listen to the Lee Elia rant / tirade circa 1983 every day on opening day. As a Cardinal fan it was particularly enjoyable :). I had it on cassette and loaned it to someone and it was never returned. If you have never heard it, google it and enjoy! Happy Opening Day.

"85% of the ****ing world's working. The other 15% come out here! It's a ****ing playground for the c***suckers."

That is priceless!!!

t206blogcom
04-02-2013, 10:23 AM
The Nats are my pick to win it all this year, Jason, especially if they have Stras for the entire season.

Me too (I'm a season ticket holder)! Strasburg + Harper + Gio = what's not to love?!

stlcardsfan
04-03-2013, 02:43 PM
"85% of the ****ing world's working. The other 15% come out here! It's a ****ing playground for the c***suckers."

That is priceless!!!

That is definitely the highlight of the rant. He is so mad at that point it is hilarious.

David W
04-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Well, not opening day, but we are on Spring Break vacation in Galveston Texas (drove there from Indiana) and decide to take in an Astros game.....

Long story short, it's game 2 last night and the game Darvish lost the perfecto after 26 batters.

The whole placed groaned when the Astros got that hit, I guess we all were anticipating our tickets making us rich off Ebay.

sigh..... that seems to be the story of my life - what could of been.