PDA

View Full Version : T206 Mathewson x2 & McGraw (You Want To Look At This)

Tanman7baseball
03-26-2013, 10:37 AM
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for helping me through my stressful journey through this dark and shady hobby. I have posted my concerns about various cards and autographs regarding its authenticity. Quite frankly, I do not have any connections close to me to help. I live in the boondocks of Oklahoma and the nearest card shops are at least 2 hours away. Too far for me... So my only hope is you guys. I don't want to be annoying putting up my concerns about cards, but I just don't know who else to go to.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could help identify these 3 cards. What I mean is can anyone tell me if these are real or not????? I am most concerned about Christy Mathewson (White Cap). The other two I am not too concerned with, but my knowledge does not extend to tobacco cards.

Let me know if there are any clues to distinguish fakes from the real deal. I have read many forums, but I still would like your opinion.

Thank you everyone

Tanman7baseball
03-26-2013, 10:39 AM

Tanman7baseball
03-26-2013, 10:41 AM
Back

Tanman7baseball
03-26-2013, 10:42 AM
#2 front

Leon
If this is an identical repeat of the thread I just moved, as you posted it in the wrong place, then I am going to lock it. No need to duplicate your questions in multiple threads. If you need help on knowing what to do, ask for it here, or PM me and I will help. If you want to post different questions in different threads then that is fine. thanks

Tanman7baseball
Back

Leon
03-26-2013, 10:44 AM
You obviously aren't understanding what I mean.