PDA

View Full Version : Andy Sandler's AllSportsAuctions.com

Andy Sandler
03-21-2013, 07:13 PM
Subject: AllSportsAuctions.com

Hi Everyone!

We have corresponded with each other here at net54baseball, the Vintage Baseball Glove Forum, ebay, Game Used Universe, Collectors Universe, other sportscard and memorabilia websites, through the mail, or at sports memorabilia shows many times. I just wanted to let everyone know that once again, I am starting another Sports Memorabilia Auction Company. Since running Teletrade Sports Auctions (we auctioned 5000 lots of sports memorabilia each week) until its sale, I have continued to collect, as well as buy and sell on ebay, to grow my collection. My new sports memorabilia auction company

AllSportsAuctions.com

is up and running. The first auction in April has a little over 200 lots of all kinds of sports memorabilia, almost all of which is vintage---PSA cards, Game used Equipment, Store Model Equipment, Programs, tickets, publications, pennants, wire photos, schedules, sports advertising, autographs, empty display boxes, art, media guides, etc. from not only baseball, football, basketball, and hockey, but ALLSPORTSAUCTIONS.COM

Some highlights in Auction #1 include: Scottie Pippen Game used and autographed jersey, Pre-1940 Pro basketball items, numerous pieces of turn of century sports collectibles and equipment (1880-1920), PSA 9 baseball cards, 1918 and 1920 World Series scorecards, the first New York Mets program EVER, the first Milwaukee Braves program EVER, Roberto Clemente's FIRST program, early championship boxing programs, numerous items from the 1951 baseball pennant chase, original art, black bats, vintage basketball All Star programs signed by HOFers, trophies, early scroll pennants, 1962 post cereal baseball mini uncut sheet, etc. Some examples of the

store model baseball gloves are of Edd Roush and Grover Cleveland Alexander. There is even a turn of the century left handed catchers mitt!

TO REGISTER for the auction, please go to my website
AllSportsAuctions.com
and click "register" at the top of the page.

I hope that you will want to participate by consigning, bidding, or both. For consignments, I ask that each item have a value of at least $100 each. I charge the consignor a 10% commission. I have enclosed my consignment form, here. I am already taking consignments for Auction #2. Please call me at (845) 331-8610 with questions.

I welcome all your questions or comments. You can go to the website and sign up NOW to participate. I know you will find something you like in the auctions.

If you have any questions or comments:
Please email me at alwysyakn@aol.com OR andy@allsportsauctions.com

Sincerely, Andy Sandler (845) 331-8610

AllSportsAuctions.com
Andy Sandler's All Sports Collectibles Auctions, LLC
dba Andy Sandler's All Sports Auctions
P.O. Box 3941
Kingston, NY 12402
Subject: AllSportsAuctions.com

Cerberus
03-22-2013, 04:17 PM
I have known Andy for many, many years, and recommend him highly. We used to trade T-205's when he lived in Long Beach (CA)--well before he jumped ship for the east coast, and headed up Teletrade.

You can rest assured that you'll be treated fairly, whether a bidder or consignor, and that there will be an absence of the occasional bs and lack of attention, that we see in other auctions.

Good luck, Andy, on your new venture. I'm going to go through my vast warehouse of material (lol), and see what I might be willing to part with, and consign.

Michael

slidekellyslide
03-22-2013, 04:31 PM
I have done business with Andy too with no problems...Good luck with the auction!

glynparson
03-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Andy is as honest as they come. A fine addition/return to the auction world.

Robextend
03-22-2013, 05:10 PM
This is awesome Andy, looking forward to it. The more honest alternatives to EBay, the better!

Jewish-collector
03-22-2013, 11:49 PM
Andy is the greatest !!! He is as honest & reputable of anyone on earth !!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink004.gif

Andy Sandler
03-31-2013, 10:01 PM
Thanks to all for the kind words. Please register, bid, and consign.
Regards, Andy Sandler AllSportsAuctions.com
(845) 331-8610

Jay Wolt
03-31-2013, 10:53 PM
Andy Good luck w/ your new venture!
Just registered tonight

prestigecollectibles
04-02-2013, 07:15 AM
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but the auction lots seem to have no descriptions, sizes or conditions. Also, when you click on the categories on the left side and then try to click on a lot you just get an error.

Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Category/LotDetail.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5466; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5456

queencitysportscards
04-02-2013, 07:31 AM
I checked it out last night and received the same error messages.

Andy Sandler
04-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Hi Everyone! First off, thank you Robert, Hank, and everyone else for bringing the software problem to my attention. I spoke with the software company and everything should be fine now. Registering, bidding, and seeing complete descriptions is back to normal.
I am sorry for any inconveniences.
Thank you,
Andy Sandler
AllSportsAuctions.com
(845) 331-8610
andy@allsportsauctions.com
alwysyakn@aol.com