PDA

View Full Version : First time SGC submitter question.

Mrvintage
03-17-2013, 07:51 PM
I just did my first sub with SGC and I received an email telling me that my package has been shipped. Is there anyway that I can check my grades on their website? Thanks, Andy

kmac32
03-17-2013, 08:00 PM
I just did my first sub with SGC and I received an email telling me that my package has been shipped. Is there anyway that I can check my grades on their website? Thanks, Andy

Yes, you have to know your user I'd and password under online submission and it will bring up your cards and grades

t206blogcom
03-17-2013, 08:00 PM
Andy - Go to their website, http://sgccard.com/, and click on check submission status. Login to your account, then click on the invoice number on the left. It'll display your cards with the grades received.

Mrvintage
03-17-2013, 08:11 PM
there is no invoice number on the left when I log in. I did the next day special so I never even got an email saying they had been logged in or completed. The only email I got from them was a usps tracking # saying they had been shipped.

queencitysportscards
03-17-2013, 08:24 PM
If this is your first submission, they will assign a customer # to you and then you should be able to track submissions / grades. It will be on the invoice when they ship the card back to you. Keep for future records.

Hank