PDA

View Full Version : Last Posting Of Threads Tally

deebro041
03-12-2013, 08:39 PM
This might be considered a silly post, but I was wondering(too much work to research) who considers themselves to end the most posts in Net54. Being the last person to post when no one else replies is my curiousity. Only reason being, I find it happens to me often. Am I stupid? Perhaps. Do I have no real input? I'm trying. I won't be offended by anyone's criticism, just trying to improve my quality of posts. Do I drink beer? YES and too often lol.

cubsfan-budman
03-12-2013, 08:54 PM
i love beer! my best posts are beer-induced!

Cardboard Junkie
03-12-2013, 09:07 PM
The Illuminati are shunning you........and me.:confused:

Leon
03-12-2013, 10:15 PM
I have more posts than anyone on the board, as I probably should, and I probably have the most "last" posts in threads. I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes threads just run their course and die out. It all evens out over time. Now, when you start lots of threads, and get 0 responses at all, then you might worry a bit. :) . I don't recall any of your posts being that bad.

teetwoohsix
03-13-2013, 03:26 AM
This might be considered a silly post, but I was wondering(too much work to research) who considers themselves to end the most posts in Net54. Being the last person to post when no one else replies is my curiousity. Only reason being, I find it happens to me often. Am I stupid? Perhaps. Do I have no real input? I'm trying. I won't be offended by anyone's criticism, just trying to improve my quality of posts. Do I drink beer? YES and too often lol.

:D Great post Dan !!

Actually, I've often thought of myself as "the thread killer" :D as I've found myself at the end of the thread with no reply at all (Phil Collins anyone?). I even contemplated a sig line : Thread Killer :p

Don't take it personal. I don't ;)

Sincerely, Clayton