PDA

View Full Version : Might be wrong place to post but you guys the best-

DeafSports
03-11-2013, 09:20 PM
I know this might be wrong place to post but do anyone have any idea how can I obtain the tickets that Canada team played in WBC games in past couple of weeks as I collect Tyson Gillies who's deaf and play with the Reading Phillies.

The brawl between Mexico and Canada wasnt cool though.

Best,
Danny Gabel

sbfinley
03-11-2013, 10:05 PM
I assume that you are looking for used tickets from the previously played games to add to your collection. If that is the case I would suggest checking over at freedomcardboard.com. (Leon I wouldn't think that you would have a problem with me posting such info here, being that the majority of that board considers 1987 Topps as a vintage issue. If you do feel free to edit.) It is one of the better boards for modern collectors and there are several members who make the pilgrimage to spring training every year to collect autos. I'd assume that at least some of them went to the WBC games since I believe they were played in Phoenix.

Best I can do for you.

Wayward99
03-11-2013, 10:45 PM
You could also try contacting some of the sellers on the Phoenix Craigslist site - they may have unused tickets that they weren't able to sell. I just did a search on the site for 'World baseball classic' and there were a handful of posts for the Canada/Mexico game going back a few days. It's a shot in the dark but might be worth a try. Good luck.

DeafSports
03-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Many thanks. I just picked up Cincinnati Reds vs Canada's scrimmage game from last week for few bucks on eBay. I hope to get the Mexico/Canada and US/Canada game soon.

Thanks,
Danny

Leon
03-14-2013, 10:04 AM
I assume that you are looking for used tickets from the previously played games to add to your collection. If that is the case I would suggest checking over at freedomcardboard.com. (Leon I wouldn't think that you would have a problem with me posting such info here, being that the majority of that board considers 1987 Topps as a vintage issue. If you do feel free to edit.) It is one of the better boards for modern collectors and there are several members who make the pilgrimage to spring training every year to collect autos. I'd assume that at least some of them went to the WBC games since I believe they were played in Phoenix.

Best I can do for you.

Net54baseball has a very friendly relationship with Freedomcardboard. I know the owner, Chris, quite well. They are a good group of guys and Chris does a very good job with a large forum of collectors. Most of what they do is newer cards.