PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Robinson PLEASE HELP!! Fake Auto? Demanding Refund...

Tanman7baseball
03-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Hello everyone,

My question to you guys is to explain in detail of how this Jackie Robinson is FAKE. I am very certain it is fake after doing research. Unfortunately, I did this research after I bought it... Yes I know I was an idiot for buying it. Lastly, no it did not have a COA...

I am posting this, because I want my hard earned money back. I need someone to help me explain its inauthenticity, so I can justify returning this to the seller tomorrow. I am not going to spend $150 to get it denied by PSA... Also, I would like to print out your responses to show its not just me that believes this is a FAKE Jackie Robinson, but the opinion of many.

I purchased the Jackie Robinson autographed magazine last year out of IGNORANCE, TRUST, AND IMPULSE. Another fun fact, I found out it is not even Jackie depicted in the "run-down" on the cover. The man I bought this had multiple stories of ballplayers he met throughout his lifetime. He didn't care to send things into PSA or JSA, because it was expensive. Which usually I would just walk away, but his stories were so elaborate and believable that I stayed. I don't normally trust people, but the stories he told me about we're amazing. I love baseball and just listened with utter enjoyment. He is an autograph dealer from Topeka, Kansas. I bought this at a local card show in Oklahoma City. He said he obtained this piece off a dealer (apparently a wealthy accountant from Arizona).

Now please everyone who has knowledge on Jackie Robinson signatures can you please post everything you know about how this is not real.
I mean maybe I am wrong and it is real... Just someone can you please help!

Thank you all,

Colby

Tanman7baseball
03-09-2013, 03:26 PM
More pics:confused:

Deertick
03-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Not sure which thread you are watching but...thas turrible.