PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Value T5, Zeenuts, T209

JamesGallo
03-08-2013, 09:45 PM
These are pretty low population cards and I doubt there are many if any price points as there are only a couple of each graded. They are also a bit out of my realm so I wanted to get some input here.

T5 Pinkerton #507 Briscoe Lord SGC Auth with a super minor trim to the cabinet. Photo is Ex+ at least with a touch of corner wear but no creases.

1910 Contentnea T209 LLoyd SGC 40 corners creases but solid.

1924 Zeenut Cather no coupon SGC 10 rough rounded corners and creases

1931 Zeenut Powers no coupon, paper on back, also seems trimmed but not sure about the issue.

Thanks for any input

James G

glynparson
03-09-2013, 02:28 AM
The Lord being a philly Athletic is more common than most cards from the set. The A's pop up waay more frequently than players from other teams. The lord if on a cardboard mount is probably worth around $200-300 max, there have been several sgc 50 commons for sale at $550 for a long time now on ebay. If it is on a paper mount I would say $100-200 since its trimmed. These are rare enough that occasionally there are price anomalies but Lord is seen often enough that I don't think I'm off.

HRBAKER
03-09-2013, 10:32 AM
I think Glyn is close on the T5. I have a full size (no trim) on a cardboard mount and it was (I believe) slightly more than the range he quoted you. That's a great pose.