PDA

View Full Version : Net54Baseball Dinner at the 2013 National

Leon
02-28-2013, 08:39 AM
Net54Baseball Dinner at the 2013 National..........If you liked the previous 10-11 Net54baseball Dinners at the National Convention then you will like this years also. I just emailed the signed contract to the Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Rosemont. That address is 9300 Bryn Mawr Ave, Rosemont, IL, 60018. It is the one that is right across the street from the Convention Center. The Dinner will be on Friday, Aug 2, 2013. It will start at 6:30pm and end at somewhere between 11pm -12am....(not sure how late yet). All of the food and beverages will be the same as the last few years (well, it will be new stuff but you get the idea). Open bar the whole time, a few Hors d'oeuvres, some speakers yadda. yadda..... And thanks again to Heritage Auctions for stepping up to help sponsor it again. It is appreciated very much. All board members will be invited as always.

THIS IS NOT the RSVP thread. It will be within 2-4 weeks of the dinner. You can rsvp now (a few will no matter what I say) but it won't count.

JimStinson
02-28-2013, 08:44 AM
DID SOMEONE SAY OPEN BAR ??????

RichardSimon
02-28-2013, 09:05 AM

As if that would get you there :D:D:rolleyes:

Leon
02-28-2013, 10:16 AM

Yes, and by the end of the night slurring is the requisite.....

travrosty
02-28-2013, 04:38 PM

sonny boy!

Michael B
02-28-2013, 04:44 PM
I would never attend a dinner that would have me as a guest.

Seriously, I believe our Olympin banquet will also be on Friday night at one of the other hotels across the street from the Rosemont. There will, once again, be an Olympic collectibles area at the National much like in 2011. Our guests at our banquet in 2011 included Dick Fosbury. In 2012 in Atlanta our guests were Tommie Smith and Pat McCormick (free autographs!!!). I am not sure who the guest will be this year.

Hopefully I can hit both.