PDA

View Full Version : NET 54 fantasy Baseball changes !!

T206DK
02-08-2013, 11:02 PM
This message is primarily for the owners who were in the yahoo leaue last year and wanted to participate again this year.

After renewing our league and activating all the teams I thought wanted back in the league,I was contacted by an owner who I had on the "out of league" list. he said he did not get an invite and had sent me a couple of messages saying he wanted to play this year. My understanding was he was "out" so I didn't activate or invite his team back.

Since I may have missed his messages or posts on this board, I want to include him again because he was a good player and made the league competetive. Unfortunately, we had a keeper leagueon Yahoo, and it won't let me undo my renewal and reinvite all the owners again. therefore, I am moving our fantasy league to ESPN as of tonight BE ADVISED ! I don't like Yahoo for fantasy sports anyway, and since I am the new commish and have run leagues on ESPN for a long time I am making the executive decision.
** ALL owners from last year who told me they wanted to be back in the league again will be invited first to our NEW 12 team ROTO league on ESPN
this is the list as I have it:
Sulphur Springs Aroma (ME)
Merkels Burden (Andy)
Cigarfinkels2 (Jeff)
Denver Noogies (Ryan)
Speed Demons (Chris)
Letsgomets (Jeremy
Pinstripe Maulers (Tim)
SmokeyMountainBoys (Isaac)
thats 8 teams. if any of you 8 DO NOT want to play in an ESPN league let me know ASAP
I have contacted several new owners but will wait to send official invites to them until I hear back from all the owners listed above.
now for some good news , I started a 2nd league also. It's Net54 head to head fantasy baseball on ESPN. this is a 10 team league so 9 spots will need to be filled. I have had so many people contact me about playing I wanted to give as many a chance this year as possible.
PM me if you are interested in the head to head league.
fees for both leagues will be $50. Payment will be due by the end of the first full week of the MLB season. I will not tolerate non payment or late payment as there are too many other people who could fill spots that would pay. Our tentative draft date for the ROTO league is March 24th
AGAIN lets not clog up the board with non card rlated stuff, so PM me with any requests , questions , etc...
sorry Leon for this lengthy post , but I wanted to reach as many people as possible tonight