PDA

View Full Version : SGC Servers compromised by this latest storm?

drmondobueno
02-08-2013, 02:48 PM
I've been attempting to update my monster set on the SGC Registry and, unfortunately, I am getting the 'bad gateway' response we saw after the last (huge) storm. Anyone else having this happen?

Keith

guy3050
02-08-2013, 02:52 PM
same here, I also have been trying to reach them by e-mail for the last week and have yet to receive a response, usually they reply the same or next day.

EvilKing00
02-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Ebay has been not responding either - but ill tell you in NY there is only a little rain, not big storm here....yet

jcmtiger
02-08-2013, 03:23 PM
SGC is closed today because of the storm in the East. Their website is not up either as far as I can tell.

Leon posted this earlier on the board.

Joe

Tcards-Please
02-08-2013, 03:30 PM
They haven't been too responsive to emails lately. I sent them an email 2 weeks ago about adding a card. Sent a follow up email and still never received a response, so I called them. I've never had any problems reaching them by phone and they are always very friendly and extremely helpful.

Come to find out, they corrected my issue, but never sent an email indicating they had fixed the problem. It had to deal with removing a card from another person's registry.

r/
Frank

same here, I also have been trying to reach them by e-mail for the last week and have yet to receive a response, usually they reply the same or next day.

drmondobueno
02-08-2013, 07:15 PM
SGC is closed today because of the storm in the East. Their website is not up either as far as I can tell.

Leon posted this earlier on the board.

Joe

Sorry 'bout that. Guess I need to pay attention...

lancemountain
02-08-2013, 11:14 PM
I've been trying to check on my submission for two days and it's been down

I'm having a really hard time with this company for the last four months and I'm fed up

Tcards-Please
02-09-2013, 03:38 AM
Well Terry, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the servers are down because of a massive snowstorm pounding the northeast. I could see how you would not hear any of this being far removed and living in Philadelphia.

On a side note, their office was closed yesterday because of the same storm.

I'm sure they would be more than happy to answer your questions should you call them on Monday.

FYI, there are other TPGs available for you to choose from.

r/
Frank

I've been trying to check on my submission for two days and it's been down

I'm having a really hard time with this company for the last four months and I'm fed up