PDA

View Full Version : Just thinking out loud

EvilKing00
02-08-2013, 04:28 AM
Although i just recently began putting together the T205 set, i have been thinking once im done what will I do next? lol

(FYI) this is the 1st and only set I have ever even tried to get) im sure it will take a while, but its just occured to me what set I will go for. It would deff be the Turkey Red set. sry T206 guys, the Red's are just a beautiful card and something I need to own ...that is if i can afford it. One day that is when ever im done with the T205 set.

T205 GB
02-08-2013, 04:47 AM
You can get 10 T205's for the price of one TR. Start buying them now before they get more expensive. Are you going to go after the baseball subjects or the complete set?

EvilKing00
02-08-2013, 04:52 AM
You can get 10 T205's for the price of one TR. Start buying them now before they get more expensive. Are you going to go after the baseball subjects or the complete set?

yea i have seen how much they cost, I guess i need to work alot more, lolol, and when (if) i do go for the set, that is whenever im done with the 205 i would go for the baseball set only i would think.

smotan_02
02-08-2013, 04:55 AM
Do you really laugh out loud on every one of your post?

sdkammeyer
02-08-2013, 04:58 AM
sry T206 guys, the Red's are just a beautiful card and something I need to own .

Why would you apologize to the folks that are putting together the Monster?
Most of us would give you kudos for not even trying....... just asking :)
Best of luck on your conquest!!

p.s.
if you come across an extra T3 Cobb for cheap look me up :D

EvilKing00
02-08-2013, 05:12 AM
Why would you apologize to the folks that are putting together the Monster?
Most of us would give you kudos for not even trying....... just asking :)
Best of luck on your conquest!!

p.s.
if you come across an extra T3 Cobb for cheap look me up :D

Well....cause I know the history of the 206 and I thought it would be the next set I would try for, its not that I didnt want to do it, just that I think the reds are a cooler looking card, BUT I guess i still have alot of time to change my mind as im sure it will take a while to finish what im currently working on.

sdkammeyer
02-08-2013, 05:19 AM
Well....cause I know the history of the 206 and I thought it would be the next set I would try for, its not that I didnt want to do it, just that I think the reds are a cooler looking card, BUT I guess i still have alot of time to change my mind as im sure it will take a while to finish what im currently working on.

just don't forget me if you find that cheap extra Cobb :D

T205 GB
02-08-2013, 10:51 AM
206's are overrated anyways. Collect what you like and humbug to anyone that thinks different. I have started the 206, T3 horizontals, 201, 202, and 207 sets but sell them every time to buy more 205's that I already probably have. Guess I have gold fever:D

steve B
02-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Nothing at all wrong with T3s. They're some of the nicest looking cards out there. A bit pricy, but surely worth it.

I've only got one, and it's in awful condition. I've been looking for a nicer one but just haven't seen the right one at the right price. I do think some of the poses look a bit awkward, but the nice ones are amazing.

Steve B

Big Six
02-08-2013, 11:38 AM
for now, this recent pick up will have to suffice...I collect Hal Chase stuff so I always wanted this one for my collection...

tonyo
02-08-2013, 12:20 PM
I do think some of the poses look a bit awkward, but the nice ones are amazing.

Steve B

This is exactly how I feel about the T3's