PDA

View Full Version : You just gotta love Net54 ... Wagner T206.

sdkammeyer
02-08-2013, 02:18 AM
I saw this video a couple months ago and didn't think too much about it. This evening I linked a friend to it and I watched it a second time. I am SURE this has been discussed here before ..... so my apologies for starting another thread on it. I just LOVE the way "we" tell it like it is :)

@ 14 minutes :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTXVlHs2rIU

quinnsryche
02-08-2013, 06:08 AM
So they go to EVERY effort to get it authenticated EXCEPT those in the card industry? This story isn't even worth telling but thanks for the link.:)

cobblove
02-08-2013, 08:41 AM
I like it how they say they spend countless hours looking for information to prove that the card is real. yeat they over look all the facts pointing at how the card is fake.

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
02-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Come on guys it's been encapsulated by some Canadian company so it must be real. It's just an "unreleased" version.

sycks22
02-08-2013, 10:26 AM
Is it funny that in the video he won't let PSA have the card if he's not in the room, but I'm guessing he's not in the room when they're doing the other 92 experiments on it?

Leon
02-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Those guys (Cobb and Edwards) came on our board trying to defend the card when it first got attention. As our board was briefly shown in the video, it wasn't pretty. They thought that we were discriminating against them as they are African American. If their card was real it wouldn't matter if the owners were green and purple, the card would be very valuable. It's a worthless fake plain and simple. It probably does have a real back adhered to the very fake front, which is why the back could pass fiber testing.

Shoele$$
02-08-2013, 11:18 AM
It is what it is and nothing will ever convince these guys that it's truly a fake (altered/skin). The back might be authentic but there is no way in hell that the front of that card is legit. WAY too many red flags (image itself, professional aging appearance, print, "sharpness of corners" relative to aged appearance). Their 15 minutes of fame have been up for quite a while now.