PDA

View Full Version : NET54 Fantasy baseball Re-activated

T206DK
02-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Ok, owners from last season and newbies who want to join this season ; the NET54 fantasy league has been renewed as of tonight. Owners from last year should have gotten an email tonight.

We need 4 new owners this year to fill vacancies. My wish is to have 4 people who will participate in the league fully. Our league can be fairly competetive, so if you are not that in to Rotisserie style fantasy I suggest you look for another league. If you've never done roto style and are willing to learn on the fly thats ok with me. I don't like having owners who give up on the season early or just never pay attention.
Our league fees are $50, but I am open to upping it to $75 if all teams agree. I expect all owners to pay in full by March 23rd. Any owner who has not paid by March 23rd will be promptly kicked out and replaced with someone who will pay. Last year we had some non payers and it really hurt the overall league in my opinion. As your new commish I will not tolerate non-payment, collusion , or collaboration between teams AT ALL.
Now for the fun part !! the first 4 NET54 members in good standing who reply here will be offered invites to the league ( unless a bunch of the current owners object for some reason).
Our draft is on a sunday night March 24th at 9:30 p.m. eastern time.

Jlighter
02-07-2013, 10:36 PM
I'll take it.:)

RicksRookies
02-08-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm in - have a couple questions about the league, but please save me a spot, i love Rotisserie baseball and i love Net54 Baseball, so this is a match made in heaven!
How many owners? What interface is used for the league? How do we draft? Online, and if yes where? And is it an auction draft or snake style, etc? What are the prizes, if any? Any chance at a keeper league?
Ok thanks and looking so forward to this!
Rick.

ibuysportsephemera
02-08-2013, 03:53 AM
I did not receive my e-mail and I checked and my team is not active.

Jeff

yanksfan09
02-08-2013, 06:25 AM
Pm Sent, I'd be in if on CBS or Yahoo. I have leagues there already, so it would be much easier for me to check my team if league is on one of those two sites.

...I may possibly be interested if on another site as well, but I'm not sure. I'd deffer to another member who wants in if that's the case for now...

WillowGrove
02-08-2013, 06:42 AM
Hey Dave, I think you already have my commitment through my buddy Andy G. But if not I'd love to be in.

Let me know. And thanks. Look forward to it. peter

SushiX37
02-08-2013, 06:49 AM
Count me in if you still have a spot for a new guy.

Rich

Fred
02-08-2013, 06:49 AM
Is this league a keeper league or does it draft fresh every year? If it's a keeper league then can I see what (4) teams are available.

Thanks,

Fred

cowlesf@aol.com

HOF Auto Rookies
02-08-2013, 06:54 AM
I'll join

T206DK
02-08-2013, 06:54 AM
hi Peter, Andy gave me your email , so I will be sending you an invite as soon as I figure out how ? Truth be told to everyone, I hate Yahoo fantasy sports for anything, and would love to switch us to ESPN

T206DK
02-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Is this league a keeper league or does it draft fresh every year? If it's a keeper league then can I see what (4) teams are available.

Thanks,

Fred

cowlesf@aol.com

It's not a KEEPER league anymore Fred. I misunderstood an owner from last year and put him on the non returning owners list, then I renewed the league. He wants to play now, so I have to deactivate the keeper functions in order to invite him back to Yahoo. There is a high probability that I will be ditching Yahoo this weekend though ans will be switching us to ESPN. I am more familiar with them and find it easier to run a league through their site. Yahoo sucks in my opinion and is just too complicated, time consuming, hard to navigate, etc...

Leerob538
02-08-2013, 09:16 AM
I posted before, that I would like to be included in this league.

Thanks !!!

Len

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
02-08-2013, 10:22 AM
I'm in if there is still room.

AndyG09
02-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Why isn't it a keeper league anymore? Was this a commissioner made decision or did I miss a vote? We used to be able to keep 5 guys. Not sure when this happened. If keepers are gone the draft will be 5 rounds longer. Any chance the draft could start earlier?

Best,

Andy

wolf441
02-08-2013, 10:45 AM
I'm in if there's a spot left for me. If not, best of luck to all!

Texxxx
02-08-2013, 11:39 AM
I would love to be in it also. My son wants in also. It looks like there might be enough for a second league also.