PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Koufax and Don Drysdale Dual Signed Baseball W/C.O.A.

dodgerblue6969
02-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Here we have a beautiful dual signed baseball of Brooklyn Dodger pitching greats Sandy Koufax and Don Drysdale. It comes with a coa from B&J collectables. picture on request.

39special
02-05-2013, 02:48 PM
If you would post this stuff in the B/S/T section, as others have pointed out to you,you might have some luck with some sales!!!!!!!!!

RichardSimon
02-05-2013, 04:10 PM
WOW!!! Comes with a COA from B&J Collectibles, now don't rush to buy this one guys.
Seller - does it also come in shrink wrapped plastic? :).
I request that you don't send me a picture as I have seen enough of those B&J baseballs to last me a lifetime.

Wymers Auction
02-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Here we have a beautiful dual signed baseball of Brooklyn Dodger pitching greats Sandy Koufax and Don Drysdale. It comes with a coa from B&J collectables. picture on request.

He deserves his B & J collectables. I hope his collection is full of that stuff.

Exhibitman
02-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Knock out the ampersand from the company name and you might have more interest. ;)

jimjim
02-05-2013, 07:03 PM
Who is this guy? All of his 18 posts have been spam trying to sell junk.

Here is a hint. This is the wrong board for you. Why don't you try another board that has uneducated and inexperienced members...

Forever Young
02-05-2013, 07:43 PM

I will buy all your stuff.. Send me an email with scans of each and every item and corresponding coa and I will make an offer. Send images to : blueballs@u-r-sofa-king-stoo-ped.com

isaac2004
02-05-2013, 08:08 PM
I will buy all your stuff.. Send me an email with scans of each and every item and corresponding coa and I will make an offer. Send images to : blueballs@u-r-sofa-king-stoo-ped.com

+1

shelly
02-05-2013, 08:14 PM
I do have a question to Leon.
Why?

shelly
02-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Richard, I think Dodgerblue should sell it to Bill Rodman at a discount? I am sure he knows it is authentic. If not sell it back to Tony aka my favorite player. So he can sell it to Steve Rocchi. I am sure someone will make a profit over and over again. :eek:

RichardSimon
02-06-2013, 06:40 AM
Richard, I think Dodgerblue should sell it to Bill Rodman at a discount? I am sure he knows it is authentic. If not sell it back to Tony aka my favorite player. So he can sell it to Steve Rocchi. I am sure someone will make a profit over and over again. :eek:

A baseball autograph Ponzi scheme,,, perfect :).